Chapter 22

In the CEO's office, the scarred man sat in his chair, facing the lady in front of him.

"You understand, Miss Soo Jeong?"

A pretty lady in a striped suit stood professionally as she held piles of paper in her arms.

Smiling, Soo Jeong nodded, "Yes, sir."

A faint blush appeared on the CEO's cheeks as he coughed into his hands, "You're excused."

...

In their dorm room, the six sat on the ground.

A few minutes earlier, they had already agreed on what position they were, so now they were thinking about their stage name.

Jang Hyeon held the pencil's eraser near his lips, pondering with his head tilting to the side.

Eun Tae had already decided on using his nickname, Vasco, so he was just sitting down in the circle since he wanted to feel included.

Bum Jae was sitting there, not particularly caring what his name was. He did consider a few ideas, though.

Jae Yeol didn't say anything. However, Hyung Seok seemed to know what he chose as his stage name as he encouraged the idea.

Jin Sung wanted to flaunt his name as much as he could to get Mi Jin's attention, so he decided to keep his real name.

While thinking about Mi Jin, his thoughts started to turn negative. At the thought of someone taking Mi Jin away from him, the bad guy he envisioned was Hyung Seok. Feeling threatened, Jin Sung glared at Hyung Seok as he thought about something.

Hyung Seok, oblivious of the glare directed at him, kept his attention on his own thoughts. Instead of thinking about his stage name, he wondered why everyone was so serious. They could just use their real name.

Why did they have to think so seriously about their decision?

He, himself, didn't decide a name yet, but he figured that even if he did think of some, he'd end up with his original name in the end.

Almost an hour had passed when everyone had decided on their name.

Having written their stage names on the paper, Jang Hyeon nodded in agreement.

He glanced at everyone, "For practice purposes, let's introduce ourselves."

Seeing no objections, he urged everyone to stand up.

Once everyone was up, he counted before they all chanted, "Hello!"

Bowing, they went back up, "Beauty is only skin deep!"

Making an L with their thumb and index finger of their left hand, they place it under their chin, "We are Lookism!"

Giving off his best smile, Jang Hyeon greeted, "Hello! I'm the leader and lead vocalist, Eli!"

Giving a somewhat awkward yet adorable smile, Hyung Seok added, "I'm the main vocal, Hyungseok!"

Hearing a sudden pause, they glanced at Hyung Seok's side.

It was Jae Yeol.

They weren't as prepared as they thought they were.

Knowing that Jae Yeol had his reasons for not talking, Hyung Seok wondered if he should introduce him instead.

Seeing Jang Hyeon's disapproval, he went back to stare at his blond friend.

Jae Yeol didn't know what to do.

This wasn't a part of his plan. Jae Yeol never thought that he would have to greet himself one day; especially not as a K-Pop idol.

Thinking of ways to get out of this, the others continued to stare at him.