Chapter-31

Chapter Thirty One

Omega's POV

I awoke sleepily sitting up groggily rubbing my eyes from the morning vision. I yawned stretching my arms pulling the soft covers off of me. I scanned the room seeing the room empty, I sighed expecting this to happen, I got up rubbing the sleep from my eyes standing from my bed with a yawn. I groggily walked to the bathroom opening the door with a creak, the wooden door opened as I walked in my eyes half closed.

I saw an outline of a figure in the bathroom, I raised my eyes rubbing the sleep my vision still blurry. I was still half asleep, the figure turned towards me widening her eyes. She screeched suddenly grabbing the nearest thing which happened to be a shampoo bottle and threw it at me, the bottle hit me straight at the face, I instantly stepped out of the bathroom shutting the door. Only now did I realize what I had just done.

"Oh gods, what in the Chaos did I just do" I said widening my eyes, I ran a hand through my jet black hair, I chuckled nervously slapping my face, the heat started to build up in my face, I was pretty sure if I went to the mirror, I would be as red as a tomato right now. I sat back in bed closing my eyes shut placing both of my hands over my eyes trying to forget what just happened.

The door clicked, Skye came out wearing a casual white t shirt and black jeans, she approached me and gave me a large slap. I inhaled in pain clutching my shining cheek a visible red hand mark on the side of my cheek, she huffed glaring at me and walking back to her bed grumpily. I sighed walking to the bathroom to sort out my morning state, the morning Brest, morning hair, which was still a rat's nest and all of that stuff.

I took a nice long hot bath, I stepped out of the shower drying myself, I grabbed the toothbrush and gave my teeth a nice good brushing, I got out of the room wearing a blue shirt and some black pants. I looked at Skye who was crossing her arms her eyes glazed deep in thought. I cleared my throat the daughter of order looking at me an eyebrow raised, I gulped trying to form any sentences.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet, and so have I, want to join me to the breakfast bouffete" I asked looking at the girl with an eyebrow raised. She shrugged giving a small nod, she got up from her readying herself. I went ahead opening the door and tossing her the keys, I walked out of the room waiting outside the door. Eventually the girl walked out her hair branded into a ponytail, a few strands of her hair falling onto her ear.

The walk down to the main lobby was extremely awkward, not one of us dared to speak to each other, either because Skye hated me, or because of the little incident that happened this morning, we best not talk about that, for the better. I walked inside a room that was labelled breakfast, there were dozens upon dozens of chairs and tables littered across the whole of the room, the room itself was the size of a restaurant.

I saw one vacant table at the very edge of the restaurant over by a big window, it overlooked a simple greenery filled with different kind of trees and animals, there were ponds and waterfalls creating a nice glow, people might wonder how this was able to fit inside here, well the structure, the whole this is the size of two football stadiums, that was basically the whole structure, maybe even three football stadiums.

I sat down on the chair as Skye sat down in the opposite, suddenly food materialized in front of us, short stacks with maple syrup appeared in front of me, in the color of blue, a diet coke appeared beside the short stacks along with a fork and some water. I looked at Skye's side seeing a plate filled with bacon and eggs along with some orange juice. I looked back at my food and ate at the pancakedps happily trying to ignore the awkward feeling that was managing to slip in between us.

-Time Skip-

Skye stood up from her seat, the bacon and eggs already consumed, the orange juice already drained, I drank my diet coke and stood up following Skye out of the room, she went through turns upon turns of hallways until she managed to get the the bedroom, she grabbed the keys and turned them the door making a satisfying click, the wooden door opened slightly, the AC unit suddenly sparking to life, the lights turning on.

Skye went back to her bed going back  to her normal cold and ignoring attitude, I sighed, there was simply nothing that I could do about this whole situation until this blows over, my energy still wasn't restored enough, I had the energy to stand, but I still hadn't accumulated enough energy to flash us somewhere to where I could regain my energy faster. I sat at my bed recollecting my thoughts, I was gaining energy very slowly, my estimate was about three days until I have enough energy to flash us to the Chaos Palace.

I layed down onto my bed pulling the covers over me as Skye turned on the TV and watches some random stuff, I looked beside me seeing her face scrunch up in amusement then raise a small brow seeming to think what was happening to the show, I chuckled mentally, she was something, I shook my head and draped the covers over me wanting some alone time for myself. I sighed, this whole situation was a freak fest, and here I thought I was about to get a new best friend, turns out, that became a total fail.

Word Count

1025

Words

A/N

Another chapter will come out later.

Happy New Year everyone, well it's New Year's Eve here at London England, but the time zones are different so some people have already had new year.

:D