3.

Mac

I stepped into the house, looking around to see if anyone was in. Lucas was supposedly here and we needed to do business around town. So our whole day would consist of errands.

"Aye coly' where ya' at man!" I shouted, pulling up my trousers a lil as it was sagging too much.

Around five mins later he came in the house with Dre, resting the shopping bags down.

"Man what the fuck, had me coming over here when yo' ass not even in"

"Shut yo bitch ass up Mac. Ain't nobody tell your ass to come this damn early" Dre added, smirking.

"Don't make me size you up youngin, I ain't with the talking lil man" I shook my head, chuckling a little.

"Country ass nigga" Dre replied, quickly running past me laughing

"Ima catch you lacking!"

Lucas laughed, sitting down on the couch. His ass was high, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

"Wassup, what you on." I said, dapping him.

"Ayee man nun, just came back from the mall. I had to get shordy' some shit to wear, since she gon be staying with us for a while."

"Wait what?"

"Lil shordy in the guest room, her name Lia or sum' shit. Man i'm fucking tired. Give her the stuff in the bags"

I shook my head, grabbing the three big bags, standing up. By the time I looked back his ass was out on the couch, snoring and shit.

I unlocked the guest room door, to see the girl asleep on the bed. I stepped forward slowly putting the bags beside the bed.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped, looking down at her staring at me on the bed.

"Man fuck wrong witchu', scared da fuck outta me bruh"

"So when am I getting killed?" She said bluntly, sitting up on the bed.

"What you talm bout'? Nobody's killing you, well atleast I ain't."' I shook my head, stepping back a little.

She looked down at the bags, then at me.

"What's all of this for? Are they um, are they mines?"

I nodded, picking up the bag giving it to her, she flinched a little and that made me think. Lucas and nem' been beating this small ass girl?

"You good?" I asked her, running my hand through my lil waves.

She rolled her eyes, sighing. "Yeah sure. After I've been kidnapped and beaten in the back seat. Everything is going FINE!"

She turned the other way on the bed so her back was facing me. She definitely had a big mouth on her. And that shit wasn't good, knowing that she was staying with Lucas and dat' boy bout' crazy as fuck.

I walked out the room, closing the door behind me. Lucas was still knocked out on the couch and ion know where the hell' Dre ass went but he needed to run errands with me since Lucas is in a deep sleep on that damn couch.

Kalia POV

I don't know when the fuck they was gonna kill me or let me go. I don't understand why they are doing all of this, it's not like I was gonna snitch. But now that they got me locked up.  I promise on my own life, that if I ever escaped, I'm snitching.

I sat up on the big bed, rubbing my head a little. I had this massive headache since last night because of all that crying I was doing. I decided to look in the bag & it had everything a girl wanted. Hell nah I ain't wearing the shit these niggas bought me, they can all rot in hell.

I rolled my eyes, kicking the bag off the bed, making everything fall out. The tops, the leggings, the PINK panties & sneakers. They bought me a whole years worth of shit. I mean, it's a waste since ima' find a way out by next week.

The boy that was with me yesterday walked in, looking down at the stuff that was scattered all on the floor. I saw anger in his eyes, but he looked tired as well.

He walked towards me, grabbing my arm, dragging me off the bed.

"Bitch wha' the fuck. That's a sign of disrespect!" He spat, slapping me, pushing me on the floor.

I looked up at him and shot back up, swinging for his face, hitting him in his jaw real hard.

"Fuck you! Let me out this hell!" I cried, continuously hitting on him.

He wrapped his hands around my neck, choking me,

Then everything turned black.

END OF CHAPTER.

I might post 5 more chapters for y'all today, anyways this was a little crazy buttttt. I had to add some spice. 😂😩🤦‍♂️