Chapter 16

I could be called the happiest girl alive right now. I was so happy with Cameron. Right now he was sitting on his bed and I had in my hand my favorite perfume bottle that I brought yesterday. It was really expensive but worth buying. I was gonna wear it after showering so I left it on the dresser. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I put my clothes on, I went outside to wear the perfume. Right when I opened the door Cameron was standing the in front of the door with guilty expression on his face. What?

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Um, Lia I kinda made a mistake."

"Yes?" I said impatiently.

"I broke your perfume bottle when I was checking it out. I am sorry." He mumbled.

"What?" I half yelled. I didn't want to get mad but I couldn't help it, it took me time to buy it.

"Yes, I am really sorry I didn't mean it."

"What the hell Cameron? Did you know how expensive it cost? I had to save up money for about 2-3 months! Why didn't you ask me before taking it? You should have took it c-" I was cut off my him.

"God you talk a lot!" He murmured. Talk a lot? The least thing he could say is sorry for breaking my perfume bottle.

I was so done with him.

"W-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened in surprise. He pushed me against the wall.

I immediately started kissing him back. I opened my mouth letting him deepen the kiss. I also deepened the kiss making him moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer while he tightened his arms around my waist.

We both pulled away breathlessly. Right after that he directed his face to my neck kissing me there. Making pleasure shoot throughout my body.

Then I remembered I was supposed to be mad at him.

I tried to push him away. Keyword; tried. He was so strong that he didn't budge the slightest.

"Cameron." I whispered without breath.

"Mmm."

"I'm mad at you."

He pulled away.

"Why?"

"You exactly know why." I turned away from him.

"It was only a joke sweetheart"

Sweetheart? That made me wanna hug the shit out of him. I loved his nicknames for me.

"Joke?" I said confused. "And don't call me sweetheart."

"Here is it." I turned around and saw the bottle in his hand.

I grinned but frowned a second later. Why did he do that then? I was confused.

"So why did you do that?"

"You never kiss me. We rarely kiss you were busy with setting your stuff for school that you didn't let me kiss you. So that was the only way I could get you to kiss you and you really babble a lot."

"No! I don't" I faked angry even though he was the cutest thing ever. He did that to kiss me. I got mad at him for nothing.

"Yes you do sweetheart."

Sweetheart again? I didn't want him to call me that since it made me weak to my knees. He was so perfect.

"Don't call me sweetheart."

"I know you like it." he smirked.

I blushed. I actually did like it but I wasn't gonna admit it. Definitely not!