Poison

"Here you are Mr Stark" I handed Tony his name tag that said you know who I am on it. Then I put my name tag on it said Celia on it.

"Alright let's go" Tony stepped in his limo and I followed.

The party was crowded with people asking questions. I answered as many as I could trying to keep the reporters away from Tony like he asked. "Get me a drink please Celia" Tony asked I nodded and walked over to the bar.

"One martini extra dirty please" I ordered.

"That's a lot of alcohol for a lady" the bartender smirked.

"It's for my boss of you must know" I tapped my gloved hand on the bar.

"Oh your Starks new assistant aren't you" the bartender started making the drink.

"Maybe" I replied. The bartender didn't answer but out of the corner of my eye I saw him add something extra to the drink.

"Here" the bartender handed it to me. I took the drink and payed. I was walking to Tony when I got suspicious what if the extra thing the bartender added was bad. To be sure I took a sip. Immediately my mouth started foaming and I started coughing and holding my throat. The drink fell to the floor and shattered all eyes turned to me. Tony rushed over.

"Celia what's wrong" Tony shook my shoulders.

"P-poison" I choked out before everything went black.

When I woke up I was sitting upright in an airplane seat with an IV in my arms.  Survival instincts kicked in and I carefully observed everything around me. I was wearing a red dress with a gold belt red head band and gold gloves. Wait who changed me!?! God I'm screwed!! Before I could think of alibis and escape routes a familiar red head popped in.

"Hey I'm glad your alright before you ask any questions, your were poisoned, your better now, I changed you and we are of to Monaco for a business thing with Tony and Pepper" Natasha quickly filled me in.

"Thank gosh" I ripped the IV out and held my head in relief.

"But Tony is on to you that poison should have killed you but your not dead he suspects your different" Natasha added quickly.

"Sh!t........oh hellp Mr Stark" I fake smiled when Tony walked in.

"Hello Celia I'm glad your better" Tony ruffled my hair and sat down in the seat next to me.

"Yes thank you" I said.

"No thank you if it had been me I would have died I'm so thankful to you. You saved my life" Tony grinned.

"Just doing my job" I winked. Natasha raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say a word. I have an innocent look but then went back to laughing with Tony.

"Welcome to Monaco" Pepper smiled sticking her head in the room.

"Oh yes let's go Celia" Tony grabbed my hand and walked me out. Don't blush don't blush don't blush!!!!!!! My gosh this man!!!! Dam his charm. There were no photographers at the landing site but I'm sure their will be o.especially at the hotel.