Chapter 18

Alex's PoV:

"She is going to lose the baby" was the last thing Jem said before passing out.

"WHAT," I heard Caleb scream. We held him in case he tried to run to Ashley.

Amber and Blue kept chanting but looked like they couldn't anymore. They were close to passing out when the door open and in ran Elenor. She looked around and saw everything that was going on, and then her eyes changed colors. The color her eyes are when she lets her element out. She runs to Ashley and starts chanting.

"I invoke all the four elements by my side all that wish me harm shall not pass.

Earth protect thee from north & around, block & crush thee threat.

Air protect thee from the east & around, blow & send back all thee threat.

Fire protect thee from the south & around, burn & banish all thee threat.

Water protect thee from the west & all around, wash away & cleanse all thee threat.

So, mote it be!"

She was screaming the chant over and over again till everything just stopped. We had to cover our eyes because of the light that was coming from the girls. When everything cleared, we opened our eyes to find Ashley passed out, and Elenor is holding a baby in her hands. We ran to our mates.

"What is wrong with her? Why isn't she awake?"

Elenor's PoV:

I ignored Caleb and looked at Jem, who was back on her feet and looked a lot better.

"Get me a blanket for the baby," I tell her, then look at Alex and tell him, " Get the pack doctor so the baby can be checked and make sure he is okay."

They both nod and leave the room to do as I told them. I see everyone looking at the baby and me.

"Caleb, she is fine; she is just tired. I had to force her body to go into labor and make it seem as she lost the baby," I tell him.

"How?" He asks me, picking up Ashley and carrying her to the couch.

"Our Elements worked together to give the baby enough energy to come out healthy," I say, and Jem hands me a blanket to wrap the baby in.

"That is impossible," Josh says.

"After all, you have seen you think this is impossible," I say, laughing," So anyway, Caleb, meet your son," I tell him as I hand him the baby. He looks so nervous about holding and about hurting him. I see Ashley opening her eyes from the corner of my eye.

" Please tell me the baby is okay," she says in a weak voice when she touches her stomach and doesn't feel the baby bump. I mean, she did still have a bump but not as big as before.

"He is fine," Caleb says, going to her and handing the baby to her. She starts crying from happiness, and then Alex's parents rush into the house.

"Mom. Dad," Alex says, and his mom goes to Ash and the baby. Jem and I look at each other confused.

"Our mom is the pack doctor," the twins say at the same time.

We nod at them and sit down while she is checking up on Ash and the baby. She asks them questions, and for some, they don't know how to answer. When she is checking on Ash and is done with the baby, she makes a weird face.

"What is this it shows that you had a miscarriage," she says.

"Oh, that would be my fault, sorry I had to make it look like she had a miscarriage. That way, the witch would think she succeeded and tell that bastard that one of the elements is weak at the moment and will not be ready to go up against HIM." I tell her.