Chapter 47

So we reached 50k 🙂🙃😱😶

I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!!!  THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING. 🖤🖤🖤🖤

HERE'S A SEXTUPLE UPDATE (that means six for the idiots. Lmfao, don't get offended I had to look it up to find out the real name)

P.S. - that extra was a PAST EVENT, so Alex is still M.I.A

Julian's P.O.V

"I don't want to." I say hugging my knees under the big tree, it's become my spot over the past three days.

"Come on Julian." Aiden says glancing at me for a second before returning his attention to the piece of wood he was hammering away at.

"I don't see why we have to." I grumble making him sigh, he puts down the hammer and walks towards me a sweating mess that made his abs completely visible under the shirt that was now stuck to his skin. He squats down in front of me forcing me to look at his face.

"We've spent the last few days in the middle of nowhere and it's time we got out." Aiden says rubbing my knees gently.

"Then lets go home." I say making him tense a little.

"Not yet." He says clearly, leaving no room for discussion. "Lets go to the little town tonight, it'll be good for the both of us." He says trying clearly to dig me out the shell I'd slowly been retreading in lately without Alex. I knew what was happening to me, I was a werewolf separated from his wolf, that said it all. I tried reaching out to him but he never answered, I knew he was there but was just too far gone. The only person who could help him was Max and he'd been trying but whenever Aiden let Max come forward, that little warmth that told me he was still there would dissipate. It was slowly eating at me, I'd become very distant and depressed and now I clung to my bond with Aiden to keep me afloat.

"Okay." I agree reluctantly. He smiles widely warming me up a bit, he hugs me suddenly making me groan angrily. "You're nasty and wet! Get off me!" He just hugs me tighter, rubbing himself against me purposely. My groans mix with laughter as I try to escape from his grasp. "Aiden!"

"Yes." He says laughing before finally pulling away before resting his chin on my knees.

"Now I have to bathe again." I complain glaring at his smiling face.

"We can bathe together." He says suggestively while leaning in. My eyes widen as I look at him panicking slightly, he'd been trying to inject some type of intimacy into our mending relationship but I'd been the one holding back. He stops when his lips brush mine slightly before popping his eyes open. "I can hear your heart on the verge of collapsing." He says pulling back slightly, still keeping his eyes focused on mine.

"Sorry." I mumble looking away in shame but he lifts my chin up not allowing me to retreat into myself.

"What's wrong?" He asks sincerely, his warm eyes searching mine for answers.

"I'm scared." I say truthfully.

"Of what?" He asks with a slight frown.

"You never t-trusting me." I whisper hoping it'd be inaudible.

"Julian.."

"I don't want to go back to how we were with you still not trusting me." I say pulling my chin from his grasp and burying my head into my shaking arms. I didn't want to look at him and see his reaction, I didn't want him to hate me.

"We will never go back to how we were Jewels." He says warmly running his hands through my hair. "I'm hoping we'll come out from all this better."

"What if we don't?" I say peaking up a little.