Chapter 6: Hot & Cold

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents* 

After a moment within Wang Feng's arms, I pulled away.

"Lan" He scowled and held me back against him. "Why are you pulling away from me?"

"Feng, you're hurt" I said gently with my hand flat against his exposed chest.

I tried to put some distance between us - careful not to place pressure on his wound.

"I don't care" He yanks me hard, crushing me to his chest.

"Looks like we're completely forgotten Li Xia"

"It seems so"

I blushed when I heard Min's voice and Li Xia giggles. Realizing that I forgotten about them, I struggle to break free. But Feng's arm were securely around my waist, hold my body against his. He was refusing to let go.

"Why are you two still here?" Feng spoke to him while he kept his eyes on me. "Leave us"

"Grandfather has strict orders that I keep close to mei-mei" Min's voice held a hint of laughter.

"Fa Min, your mei-mei is with me, you're no longer needed here"

"For a man who is currently at the brink of death, you're not capable to keep mei-mei safe, Wang Feng "

"Fa Min" I could hear his anger and coldness rising each passing second. "You_"

"Feng" I lifted my head and pleaded him with my eyes.

His eyes soften while he clutched tighter at my waist.

"Tell your brother to leave" He gave me the choice.

I looked up into his eyes seeing that he was serious. He won't let me go.

"Min-ge..." I said weakly, feeling my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Min's brow raised, daring me to ask him to leave. I was conflicted. I didn't want to hurt my dear cousin's feelings, but I couldn't ignore Feng either.

"Fa Min" Li Xia suddenly pulled at Min's arm, dragging him out. "Come with me. I want to speak you for a moment"

Before Min was able to react, he was already dragged away by the small woman. Relieved that Li Xia had helped me, I had watched as they left through the doors. 

As soon as we were alone, Feng lifted me to my toes with the hand around my waist. Seeing his parted lips as he lowered his head, I closed my eyes. 2 years – it had been 2 years since we last spoke – last seen each other – last kissed. His lips were dry and all I could do was suck and lick it until he took my tongue into his mouth. Our soft moans echoed in my ears as we kiss deeply. Our heads move slowly from one side to the other, wanting our tongues to tangle deeper. It felt so right – so good, that all I could do was clutched onto his back and shoulders. We willingly lost ourselves to the kiss.

When we were able to end the kiss, I stared up into his dark eyes. His lips, now pink and wet from our kiss, has a smile. 

"You can no longer leave me" His voice went husky from our kiss. "Lan, your 2 years are up... you belong to me now"

I couldn't say a word as he bent and capture my lips once more. I didn't resist – couldn't stop myself from returning his kiss. I missed him. I wanted him. In that moment, all I cared was that he was holding me.

Soon after, we sat at the table - side by side. I had asked him to let me see his injuries and change the loose bandage that has blood stains. He ordered one of the servants to get the things I need to clean his wounds. Seconds later, four maids entered, each holding a tray of supplies.