vii| Excursiuncula

"We got such a spiritual connection,
Don't you know you're fucking beautiful?"

"We got such a spiritual connection,Don't you know you're fucking beautiful?"

septem.

excursiuncula

a trip taken for pleasure, especially one lasting a day or less.

════════

"YOU'RE PRESSING THE WRONG KEYS!" I SQUEALED TO CHASE WHO KEPT MESSNG UP THE KEYS I TAUGHT HIM.

"You press E with your left hand and with your right hand you press E G and B, come on I have the smallest hands and I can do it. It's not that hard," I explained.

"Unfortunately I'm not too interested in playing Mercy by Shawn Mendes," he laughed as he pressed random keys, causing the piano to make a screeching sound.

"Then why are you here?" I asked, laughing. My hand brushed past his as I attempted to show him the proper keys.

"When you invited me up here, I thought you were going to sing for me not teach me how to play Shawn Mendes," he confessed, elbowing me.

Chase and I had slowly started making it a habit to spend our shared free periods in the study room; it wasn't nearly as terrifying to have him in the piano room as it would've been had it been anyone else.

"That tickles, stop," I giggled. "I'm not going to sing in front of you," I stubbornly concluded.

"Oh come on, you've done it before," I pleaded.

I laughed, "fine, fine. Pick a song," I demanded as I handed him my phone showing a list of all the songs I knew how to play.

He scrolled momentarily, looking deep in thought before a small smile fell on his lips. "All of me," he stated.

I smiled, "it's one of my favourites. Start it off?" I asked.

"No way," he denied.

"You sang last time!" I said helplessly.

He sighed. "Fine."

I grinned, playing the introduction and waiting for Chase to start singing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in, and you kicking me out? You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down," he began singing as I took a deep breath in and continued.