12

...

"hey, dad," yoongi says, crouching into the grass. "sorry for not visiting in awhile. it's because i found a boy i like."

yoongi sighed and started picking at the grass around him. his eyes trailed up the wall called a gravestone and sighed once his eyes fell on a middle aged man and a younger looking yoongi.

"that's okay, right?" he sighed. "i like boys," he looked back down at what he was doing and he picked up his camera.

"i'm fulfilling a dream, and i'm almost succeeded! i plan on taking a picture for class later on. it's supposed to be something that speaks to you and that's incredibly beautiful. something that takes your breath away," he ducked his lips. "so i was gonna surprise pick up jimin and ask him to pose for me."

"he's having a rough time, though. his parents are breaking up and i feel horrible. i don't want him to go through a half experience like that. but, you're still here for me, right dad?" he sighed again.

"i have a new enemy too, by the way...two actually. kim taehyung and jeon jungkook. they're dicks, mind my language. but you should've seen the stuff they did to us last night! they spilled food all over me and i swear to god i was gonna murder them when i found out it was them," he laughed at himself.

"i miss you, dad," yoongi says, resting his head on the stone and fingering the hangul lettering. "i wish i could go back in time and stop you from falling."

a small tear formed in the pit of his eye and he quickly wiped it when a phone call came. he sniffled fully, getting rid of the sad feeling and spoke.

"hello? jimin?"

"yoongi," a crying jimin spoke through the phone after a few seconds.

"jimin? are you crying? what happened?" yoongi sat up at the sound. he was croaking and it sounded painful almost.

"please pick me up, i can't be here anymore," he whispered softly.

"i'm on my way, baby," yoongi stood up and gathered his things.

"please hurry."

"i will," he hung up the phone. yoongi dropped the white roses he brought for his father and ran to his car. he turned it on and drove to the school where a red-faced looking jimin was standing. his sweatshirt had tear stains on him and yoongi watched as he walked up to the car and impatiently stepped inside it.

"what's wrong?" yoongi says, placing a hand on his knee for comfort.

jimin crossed his arms after buckling. "what the hell is right?" he huffed.