Who Are You?

The afternoon sun is slowly setting casting the bedroom in a warm glow.

The Northerner is stretched out to his full length on top of the freshly made bed. He must have changed the sheets while I was in the shower.

He's turned slightly on one hip, looking happy and content, basking in the euphoria of the newly cemented bond. The look of him is intoxicating, one arm under the pillow his head is resting on, the other hand resting on the bed against his chest. His abs showing with every exhaled breath he takes.

He had nothing on but a pair of briefs. Those strong lean legs almost touching the end of the bed, his left ankle slightly over the right with a slight bend in the knee.

His eyes fall on mine as he gives me a lazy smile, eyes half closed and heavy. There is such a satisfied fulfilled look on his face, I almost laugh out loud but I don't.

He pats the spot in front of him with his hand for me to come and join him.

I quickly change into some comfies, leaving my hair wrapped in the towel. Sitting on the bed by his feet, I let my fingertips brush against his calf, watching the muscle twitch from my contact.

"Come here," he grabs my waist, easily pulling me into him, wrapping his left leg over top of my thighs. Feeling the towel being pulled away from my head, my hand goes up to try and stop him but it's too late the towel.....thrown away.

He tucks me in against his chest, his chin resting on my wet head, my lips brush against his neck, it felt natural to do that. Just to press my lips against his neck without thinking about it....shocks me.

He growls lowly, deep in the back of his throat almost as if he's purring in contentment. The touch of his fingers on my back drawing little circles has my shin shifting from within. Closing my eyes, those fingertips of his are soothing me, he's not trying to induce a riot inside me, he's trying just create a calmness between us.

Wrapped up securely against his body, has me melting into him, closing my eyes I inhale who he is....my savage male

"This is how it could be between us," kissing my head, bringing me even closer to him, he says.

His heart beats against my ear, soft and quiet with his relaxed mood.

We lay with one another, wrapped in each other's arms, Closing my eyes, thinking of his words, thinking that this should have been like this in the first place.

Can I give him the absolution he so desperately needs, can he ever be who I need him to be, for that absolution to happen?

"Do you want this?" his heart rate picks up very slightly, barely noticeable.

I'm uncomfortable with this, I'm starting to feel things for him, it's not exactly what he's looking for, he wants it all, but I can't give him my everything. 

"We're mated...it's done, my choice is gone Grey, I'm sure with time things will all work out, just understand that for me, it's very difficult to try and love you when all my choices are taken away from me or forced on me."

Pulling away from him, sitting on the edge of the bed, clenching my hands into fists. He picks one of my tightly closed hands, kissing it until it opens, he does the same thing with the other, trying to relax me again.

"You could have said no Meela, I would have waited for you when you were more willing."

I huff a breath out, "right, you would have waited."

"I would have waited." His tone falling unusually low his hand tries to run through my hair, getting caught in tangles.

Watching him go to the bathroom, returning with a brush and a bottle of oil.