Chapter 11

Dušica's P.O.V.

I came home, took quickly shower and lay on bed. I swear I fall asleep immediately when my head touched pillow.

After, what looks like few minutes to me, grandpa's voice was heard.

"Come on honey, wake up"

I was so tired, I couldn't even open my eyes.

"It's too early" I mumbled which made him chuckle.

"It is, but we need to go so get up. It's big day for you!"

"Fine" I said and got up. He kissed my cheek and left me alone to do my business.

I finished with bathroom, dressed something casual and walked out. I took phone and saw it is 6am.
Sometimes I really think if he is normal.

I went down and saw him reading newspaper.

"Oh, finally you are here" he said and got up. "Let's go"

Together we walked out of mansion and car has already waited for us. We got in and I could feel my eyes closing again.

"How far is it?" I asked tiredly.

"For about thirty minutes driving" he said.

We were talking about school, business, friends, volleyball and other things when we came in front of the biggest gate I have ever seen. It has DN engraved on it.

"Wow" was all I could said.

Guys who worked here saluted us and
opened gate.

"Grandpa, didn't I tell you I want small house. Not mansion or something like this"

"I had two years to make something my princess will like. You really thought I was going to build something small?"

"But, isn't it sad that I am going to live completely alone in this big mansion?" 

"Maids are going to live there, and you can ask Mia to live with you as well" maybe it would be good living with my best friend.

Since gate opened we were driving for about five minutes before I saw building you can only dream about. It looked like castle. Like one where princess live in all fairytale. I was looking at it in awe. I couldn't believe this is going to be my home from now on. It was very modern and I adored it.

"You like it?" He asked.

I just nodded, not being able to put all this in words.

"Oh, by the way, I bring all yours babies here" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You did not!"

"I so did! Do you know that just in your cars is  over 50 millions."

"I am well aware of that grandpa, but you know how much I love them" I said with smirk. He smiled and finally parked car in from of building. Seven girls was waiting outside and next to them was fifteen men. They were bodyguards and drivers I guess.

Our driver went out and opened door for us.

"My dear girl, welcome at Dušica's empire!"

Everyone smiled at me.

"Say what?" I was so lost.

"I didn't know should it be Dušica's oasis or empire so you can pick." He said simply shrugging his shoulders.

Everyone laughed, I meet all of staff and they seem pretty cool. Oldest girl has thirty years and youngest has twenty two. Older man is forty and youngest one was thirty years old.