Chapter 10: Did You Miss Me?

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents* 

                After our meal together, Feng took me back to his private living quarter. Min had wanted to stop him and insisted he stay nearby to ensure my safety. But Feng had his guards blocked my cousin while he took me away.

"Wang Feng!" 

Min was held back with a guard on each side and 2 more guards blocking at the front.

"Consider yourself lucky Fa Min. I've already gone lenient with you because you're Wei Lan's brother" Feng said as he strode away, holding onto my hand.

"Feng, I'm warning you. Don't carelessly put your hands on mei-mei or else!"

Feng snorted as if Min's threat were meaningless to him. 

"Mei-mei, don't get eaten!"

Feng laughed at Min useless attempt to break free from his well trained guards. Meanwhile, I turned beet red at the men's interaction.

When we arrived to his living quarter, there were four soldiers wearing black armors guarding the large wood double doors. Each door had a large carving of a tiger. Seeing Wang Feng, they immediately opened the door for us. 

The first thing I saw when we entered was the beautiful lake in the center of a green garden. There was a wood deck floating in the center of the pond. Two flat bridges connects the deck to the garden at the front and the house at the back. I hadn't noticed the layout Feng's living quarter previously because my concern for his injuries. Now, noticing his living quarter for the first time, I saw how elegant and attractive it was. 

Clean, simple, and open. 

Feng lead me to the bridge and onto the floating wood deck. There were several maids around, bowing before they quickly made their exit. When we're finally alone, he sat us down on the pillow seat. My attention was on the pond amazed by the beautiful multi-color fishes swimming in it.

"Do you like it?" 

Feng was watching me while I leaned over the edge for a closer look at the fishes. They were really pretty. There were blue fishes, gold fishes, red fishes, and even clear white fishes. I lived next to a sea port and never known such fishes exist.

"It's beautiful here at Wang Mansion. Wei Lan likes it very much" 

I couldn't help but touch the crystal clear water, laughing softly when the fishes didn't shy away from my touch. Suddenly, Feng took my wet hand and held it to his lips.

"I'm glad you like it here, Lan." He pulled me on up to his lap with a hand suddenly around my waist. "Remember, this will be your home soon"

I blushed as he leaned in close. Our faces were inches apart.

"As my Wang Fei, if there anything you want to change, anything you want at all – you can do so" He tilted his head and hovered his lips over mine. "Lan..."

Seeing his parted lips, I closed my eyes. When I didn't feel anything against my lips, I frowned. It was then I heard his chuckles.

"Y_ you're teasing Wei Lan" I opened my eyes feeling my cheeks burn.

I glared at him for teasing me and attempt to get away. The man took that moment to I steal my lips. Our eyes met in a deep gaze as I felt his slick hot tongue slid inside my mouth. When he gave a soft sound of pleasure, I felt myself melting against him. A hand on his cheek, the other in his hair, I clung onto him as he sucked my lips and tongue. Just before I lose my breath, he let go of my lips. I was able to draw in a few shaking breath before he drove his tongue back inside.

"Did you miss Wang Feng?" Feng finally withdraw his wet tongue as he spoke huskily against my wet swollen lips.

I stared into his eyes - trying to catch my breath as he clutch onto my body.

"Did you miss me?" He repeated softly.

"Days pass like years... Years continues on for eternity... Wang Feng is always in Wei Lan heart"

Feng smiled, holding my head against his chest. Listening to his heart beat, I watched as he intertwined our hands on my lap.

"Feng..." I asked after a long moment of silence. "Did you miss Wei Lan...?"

"Two years pass like a thousand year" Feng held me tighter. "Wei Lan is always in Wang Feng heart"

Hearing those words, I turned in his arms and hugged him tight. When he laughs softly, I hugged him even tighter.