ch. 9

It hurt seeing Alex just sit next to my limp body. I wanted to hug him, to make him eat and sleep. But sadly I couldn't. I was in a coma thing. And today I saw my worst nightmare begin to happen. A few strings of hair was turning white, and I was slowly getting as pail as Jeff. I was becoming the girl in the mirror.

  I tried waking myself up to help Alex and all the others but there was no use. At the moment they all thought I was dead, but Alex new I would hang on for him like he did for me. And I was going to. Every time Ben came to check on me with Slender Man Alex with give him a death glare. He now hated him with a passion.

  Today I was going to make myself wake up. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them. When I opened them I gasped for arm and squeezed Alex's hand witch made him snap his head in my direction. 

 "Haya!" He shouted and hugged me tightly. I wined in pain and he let go a little. Ben, Slendy, Jeff, and L. Jack all spilled into the room and grinned at me. Well everyone but Ben. He had a look that was mixed with sorrow, fear, and sad.

  "Alex, I want you to go eat, and sleep right now." I ordered and he obeyed and ran off to eat and rest. "And Ben. It's fine, I forgive you and I want you to go Play video games and be happy. Laugh I want you to go make Everyone happy and go killing with Slendy ok?" They nodded and went off to do what I said. I looked at Jeff, " And Jeff," My tone softened " I want you to stay here with me...I may get lonely." He smiled and sat where Alex had ben sitting.

 He was messing with my hair a little when he found strands of white. He backed up in a hurry. I gave him a confused look. " H-haya...I want you to leave here...now, Get Alex and go." He said quietly. I said no and he forced me to walk into the living room. I screamed in pain and he stood me up straight.

  " Jeff! What in the hell are you doing???" Ben rushed to help me and I leaned into his arms. Jeff showed him my hair and Ben looked horrified. " Haya...lets get you to Slender ok?" I nodded weakly and limped upstairs with Bens help. We busted through Slendys door and Ben practically shoved me into Slendys arms. If he had a face he would look surprised. " Slendy look." Ben showed him my hair and he sighed.

" I knew this would happen sooner or later." Slendy placed me on the bed. " Child, I'm afraid to say but you are turning into A creepypasta." He said with a slight bit of excitement in his voice. I started shaking. I was going to become a killing freak. What if I where to kill Alex? With that thought I started crying. They both knew what I was thinking and they both felt sorry.

  "H-how can I stop it?" I asked threw the tears.

"Well...you cant. But it doesn't mean you have to kill. You will get tempted but until you do kill you wont have to." Ben said. I calmed down at the words he spoke. I was becoming one of them...Cant wait till Alex finds out...

(Sorry for the shortish chapter. Thanks for all the read and thank you to all the people who have read my story and hopefully will. <3 Ya!)