18

Sunday morning I welcomed the sunlight with puffy eyes and a dry throat.

I hadn't slept the entire night, and if I dared to look in a mirror i'm sure it would be obvious.

I could just imagine the bags under my eyes and the knots in my hair, so when I finally noticed the sunlight coming from my window I put my hair and a bun and then turned over in bed so I could sleep.

But sleep didn't want me, instead it wanted to keep me up and make me replay last nights events over and over in my head until I wanted to throw up.

Harry had kissed me.

He had thrown me up against the wall and kissed me.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I whispered, frightened by his behaviour that was similar to this morning.

He moved his head down.

"What are you doing?" I asked again, my voice shaking.

"Don't talk, Princess." He growled. "Don't."

He was so close to me now I could see my reflection in his green eyes, I looked terrified.

"Har-"

That was all I was able to get out before the surprise of my life happened. He moved in and closed the distance, smashing his lips against mine.

I groaned before rolling over, trying to make the memories stop.

I glanced at my phone, squeezing my eyes shut.

My father had called me last night, but I had been crying too hard to speak so I had let it go to voicemail.

Finally I picked up my phone to listen to the voicemail.

"Hey Emmy, its Dad. I guess you're already asleep. I just wanted to say i'm so sorry I couldn't make it to see you today. I promise I tried everything I could to get out of it but you know how stubborn these congressman can be. Anyways, your Mom said you two had a good talk and i'm sorry I missed it, but i'm glad you're doing a bit better. You know that if you need us that your Mom and I will always be here. Call me when you wake up. Love you."

I set my phone down before turning onto my back, staring up at the ceiling.

I didn't plan on leaving my room anytime soon, and when I heard Harry's door open I really didn't want to leave.

In the silence of the apartment I heard him go into the bathroom and then leave it, walking into the kitchen.

The coffee maker started, filling the apartment with the aroma of the drink I was craving, and then I heard the toaster go off before he went back to his room, closing the door.

My stomach growled and I whined before sitting up, looking around my room. I had a bag of skittles on my desk, a water bottle in the side pocket of my backpack, and if I remembered correctly there was a granola bar in there also.

I grabbed the granola bar and the water bottle and then sat back on my bed, eating my "breakfast".

Once I was done eating I looked around my room to find something to do. Thankfully I had my laptop and a few books so I started with reading a few chapter of To Kill A Mockingbird before putting my headphones in my laptop and watching movies.