Run

Kpop Dream of rachelnicolas2012

My second dream is more weird than the last one I requested and my english isn't very good so please bare with me when I say the stuff 😅.

Okay, so I was in a red carpet kind of dress and was at the backstage with my bestfriend, I'll just call her Jess.

I was doing my makeup and stuff when KIM GUCCI FUCKING TAEHYUNG came and sat beside me, smiling and showing his pearly teeth. Even in my dream, I was fangirling and almost forgot to breathe. It felt so real when he enveloped my hand in his.

Jess just stood beside me, fangirling to her 'ship'.

Then all of a sudden, we(me, Jess, Tae and the dressing room table thingy) teleported outside where the people came inside the hall and stuff. It's like they were going to watch some stage show or something.

Then he asked for my name. Then I said it. Then you won't believe what he did.

He carried me bridal style and our noses were rubbing against each other. And my heart was pounding. Like, even if it's a dream, I still got to kiss Kim Taehyung. THE Kim Taehyung.

But when I reached forward to kiss him, he set me back on my feet and I pouted. Then he just walked away.

Then all of a sudden, everything disappeared

Then all of a sudden, everything disappeared.... well, not every thing. Jess, the people, and the dressing room table thingy disappeared.... it's like there was some kind of apocalypse.

I looked around then myself to find that I'm wearing normal clothes(jeans, t-shirt, timberlands... okay, I sound like jk but whateves)

Then Jimin came running towards me. and as a coincidence, he looked like in his run era and was panting then did that thingy where he brushes his hair back with his fingers... its so hot. Imsorryomma. 

Anyways, he looked at me and stopped panting, saying

"Why're you still here? Everyone is gone! I thought I told you to run with the others!"

I looked at him with a 'wtf' face then suddenly I heard screeching and wings flapping sounds from a distance... then I couldn't believe my dream would be like this.

It was an apocalypse of giant(not really), monkeys with wings. Like wtf. (A/n: wizard of ozzzzzeu?)

When the monkeys saw us, we ran and ran until we came to a sort of like cliff(?) And when you look down you could see something shiny.. my guess is spiked. But magically, a large monkey bar appeared but it was a few feet away from the cliff.

Somehow, we(jm n me) effortlessly jumped and Jimin held onto the bar like a mochi koala. It's adorable.

Okay, so what happens next that the monkeys were after ME. They just avoided Jimin and flew right to me. And I gained some sort of power and kicked them so their wings broke or something.

I angrily yelled at Jimin

"HELP ME YOU LAZY ASS!!!"

And he fucking just shrugged, having a cute little AMUSED pout on his lips.

Then when a monkey was 'this' close to me, I woke up... in a pool of sweat.