Metting them Series- Mickey

Mikey's P.O.V

I woke up with a groan as I sat up in my bed. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and went on to twitter. Replying to my fans, retweeting stuff like that.

I opened WhatsApp to text the group chat.

LP: I we still down for filming today?

Tree: Yeah. I'm not busy at all.

Randy: Sure. Where at?

LP: My flat

Sugg: Okay cool.

LP: Has anyone heard from Conor, Oli, or Caspar.

Tree: Caspars in the shower

Randy: Cor It's about time 🙄

Sugg: Nothing from Oli

Randy: Or Conor. I'll ask him in a minute

LP: Alright cool. You guys can come round whenever

I closed my phone and hopped out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my t-shirt and sweatpants.

I turn the shower on and stepped in. The warm water ran down my back. I smiled as I ran my hand though my hair. When I finished I stepped out and grabbed the white towel from the sink.

I walked into my bedroom to start rummaging through my clothes. Black Jeans, White Shirt, Leather Jacket. Done.

I walked out of my door and into the living room. I checked my phone. 12:37. I sighed and through myself on the couch. I grabbed my X-Box controller and turn on my tv.

I clicked on FIFA. As I was waiting for it to load there was a knock at my door. It most be one of the boys. I stood up and walked to the door.

I was shocked to see a beautiful woman standing there smiling. My mouth hung open for a little too long. She started to laugh as I came back to reality.

"Hi. I'm Y/N" She started. "Mickey" I smiled. "I just moved in a crossed the hall. So I was just coming round to see my new neighbors" She said. I smiled at her.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Sure" She smiled. "Would you like something to drink?" I offered. "No. I'm alright. Thank you though" She said looking around my flat.

That's when there was a knock at my door. 'Ugh of course the boys come round now' I thought to myself. I walked over to the door. I slowly opened it. "Randy in dah house" Jack said barging in as Conor followed behind him. They both stopped when they saw Y/N.

"Are we interrupting Mikey?" Conor smirked at me. "She's my new neighbor, I invited her in to chat but then you two came round" I rolled my eyes at them. Y/N walked over to me. "Hey I should be going anyway. Here's my number. We can catch up soon" She smiled at me as she put her number in my phone.

Conor and Jack smirked at each other. 'Hell yeah Mikey' Jack mouthed at me. 'Get it' Conor mouthed. I rolled my eyes. "Bye" She waved at us. "Bye!" I called back as she walked out of the door. "Lord Pearce. I'm jealous" Jack said as he sat down on the couch.  "Of what?" I ask.

"She totally fancies you" Conor pitched in sitting down next to his brother. A lite blush came to my cheeks as I smiled at the ground. 'Maybe she does?' I thought to myself. 'Maybe she does!'