teddy lupin : harry potter

Your Name: (Y/N)
Your House: Hufflepuff
Your Year: 6th
Boys Name: Teddy
Boys House: Hufflepuff
Boys Year: 6th
Wished Plot: (Y/N) is nervous about meeting Teddys adoptive parents, the one and only Harry Potter and Ginny Potter.

-----------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s leg shook up and down while she gazed out the window of the Hogwarts Express. Her boyfriend Teddy Lupin sitting behind her as they travelled home for the Christmas holiday. Surprisingly (Y/N)'s parents had agreed to let her spend the holiday with Teddy and his family.

And to say she was nervous was an understatement.

Meeting her boyfriends parents was nerve racking enough. But the fact that his father had been the one to defeat Lord Voldemort made her even more nervous. How was she supposed to act? What was she supposed to say?

"Only about twenty more minutes till we're at the station." Teddy said, he was reading a book. His feet crossed in his lap while the book rested there as well. (Y/N) glanced over at him and smiled lightly. Teddy looked over at her with weary eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked her. She shrugged before snuggling her body against his.

"Nothin'." Teddy rolled his eyes at her, she was not fine. There was something bugging her. (Y/N) sighed, "I'm nervous about meeting them." She mumbled. Teddy almost laughed.

"Babe there's not reason to be nervous, they are gunna love you." She nodded before turning back to the window and leaning on Teddy. He smiled at her before wrapping his arms around her and continuing reading his book.

***

"Teddy! Teddy!" Called a voice from the side of the crowd. Teddy, being taller then (Y/N) saw Harry and Ginny before she did. When they came into her view she felt like throwing up. She had heard nothing but great things about them. Ginny and Harry each hugged Teddy before engulfing (Y/N) into a hug of her own. They seemed excited to see her, or maybe it was just to see Teddy.

***

"(Y/N) dear have you ever been to this part of the Wizarding world?" Maybe they forgot she was Muggle-born. Her face flushed red with embarrassment. Teddy flashed his godparents a look in the rear view mirror.

"Ginny! She a Muggle-born remember?" Harry told his wife. Ginny's face then turned the color of her hair, she was now the one who was embarrassed. It made (Y/N) feel better that Harry remembered that detail about her.

"I haven't seen much of the Wizarding World, apart from The Ally and Hogwarts." Harry and Ginny both nodded in response to her. Maybe everything was fine, maybe they did like her. In her bag she had gifts for each of them.

Teddy and (Y/N) had decided to ride with Harry and Ginny back to their home while Ablus, James and Lily went with Hermione and Ron who also took Rose and Hugo as well. (Y/N) supposed she would have felt less nervous if some of Teddys cousins or siblings were also with them.

Then got home through the fireplace. Popping up in the Potters living room. There was a large Christmas tree covered in ornaments, popcorn, lights and garland. Lights, garland, stockings, and other various decorations were also spread across the house.

"What do you think?" Ginny asked, (Y/N) smiled widely.

"It's beautiful Mrs. Potter." Ginny nodded before letting (Y/N)'s bags float upstairs to the room she would be staying in. "I brought presents for everyone." She told Ginny. Ginny smiled even more, as if she hadn't expected her to get them anything. That would have been rude.

"You wonderful! Thank you so much (Y/N)!" Ginny then hugged her tightly. (Y/N) then knew that Teddy was right, there was no reason to worry. They loved her.

Teddy came up and dropped an arm around her shoulder. (Y/N) smiled and turned to him, he handed her a full mug of what looked to be hot coco. She mumbled a thank you to him. Teddy kissed her temple. Neither of them noticed as Harry and Ginny watched them from afar, enjoying watching someone make their eldest son, their troubled son, so happy.

-----------------------------------------
Word Count: 710