The Dead Becomes the Living

•E/C: Eye Color

Author's Note:

The picture is of Lloyd.

???'s POV:

"Come on! Get up all ready! It doesn't take this long to snap out of it!" I shake the woman violently, but received no response from her, not even a snore. I begin to panic a bit.

'Oh, damn! I hope she didn't actually die.' I bite my bottom lip, tearing a bit of the skin, but it heals almost instantly.

"Hey, get up!" I shove her onto my bed roughly and see her eyes twitch beneath her eye lids. I sigh in relief.

"Thank me!"

Her eyes open halfway to reveal her E/C orbs.

"Morning, sleeping beauty! How you feeling?" I give her a large smile, though, I all ready knew the girl felt like crap. She mumbles something, but it was inaudible to me. I raise a brow, tilting my head slightly to the right.

"Huh?" I lean in a bit closer, hoping to hear her little murmurs.

"I s-said I f-feel like s**-"

"Hey!" I interrupt, quickly pressing the palm of my hand against her lips to prevent the rest of her curse word from slipping out.

"We're in Heaven, ya dingus! Hold your bad language for another time!" The nerve of this girl. Honestly. Doesn't she know this is holy land? She rolls her eyes at me, and I remove my hand from her mouth.

"W-what h-happened?" She croaks out, barely above a whisper.

"Oh, you died," I say simply. Her eyes widen, and she sits up quickly only to wince in pain due to her badly bruised body.

"What!?"

"Yep!" I say with a smile, which is accompanied by a light giggle. I yelp in surprise when something soft hits my face hard. I narrow my eyes at her. "Did you just throw a pillow at me!?"

"Wh-why did you say that w-with a smile!?"

"Well, if you didn't cut me off, you would know!" I rub my cheek before crossing my arms and looking away with a pout.

"God, you're childish." She mutters.

"Hey, I heard that!" I glare at her.

"Good. It's true."

I pout again. She sighs with a roll of her eyes.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Fine, only because it's important I tell you." I sit on the end of the bed she sat on, dipping the mattress slightly. "Y/N, listen to me. This is important."

"Ooookkkaayy..." she looks at me in with eyes narrowed in suspicion. I grab her by the shoulders and give her a dead serious look. My next words would forever change her life.

"You're a goddess, Y/N." I was, yet again, assaulted with a pillow. "Ow! Would you stop with the pillows!? Jeez!" I rub my reddening cheek.

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

Clearly, she didn't believe me.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you, but I'm taking away your pillows." I snap my fingers and rid the bed of any pillows. I sigh softly before explaining.