Part 1

Arnav Singh Raizada owner of India’s No 1 Fashion Design company.  At the age 27 he had reached on the height which people only can dream. He is not only filthy rich but also have look which make every girl to drool over him and which irritate him most It’s not like that he is saint in fact he had fair share fillings with different girls but such things are only time pass for him, as he don’t believe in commitment and any type of long term relationship for him if marriage is only a legal licence to have the relation which they want to make open but he is not coward and gave damn to society but thing which he can’t ignore is his family specifically his Nani and Di whom he love and respect most but this is not enough for them as now they are forcing him for marriage as if he will die without marriage this is the daily routine of their house they will start the topic and he will refuse then they will argue and will leave without taking his breakfast so today is also not different from other days. When he enter in his office he was in very bad mood but don’t know why he felt something different as if something going to change but he ignored it and moved towards his private lift and pressed the button and entered in lift and pressing his floor no he took out his phone and about check when he felt a push on his chest before he had balanced himself he was on the ground with a soft body of girl on top of him and the only thing which came out from his mouth is “What The”. But in response he only got incoherent mumble from that girl which is far from his understanding. With sound of pang Lift started to move up.

“Devi Maiya Raksha karna... Devi Maiya Raksha karna” Khushi was chanting with closed eyes. (God Save me)

“You Idiot move” said Arnav while wriggling under her.

Hearing his shout Khushi moved her face while opening her eyes and meet his chocolate brown eyes and got lost in them this is for the first time she is seeing some male so closely and also that male is too handsome which make her drool over his handsome face. Arnav was also not feeling different when he saw her beautiful face her hazel eyes rosy lips he just wanted to taste them and a soft “Rabaa veyy...” is playing in back ground. But this romantic moment was interrupted by a loud ring tone.

BABY KO BASH PASAND HAI...

“What the...” again Arnav said his favourite phrase.

But ignoring him completely Khushi started searching her Phone in her hand bag still on top of him.

“I know you are very comfortable but still can you take the pain of moving off of my body so I could stand” asked Arnav slowly and sarcastically making her aware about their current position.

“Are haan hum to bhul hi gye... wo kya hai na aap itne handsome hai ki bas hum to apke akhon me hi kho gye... magar app ye mat sochiyega hum sab ke sath aisa karte hai ... bilkul nhi hamare Salmanji ke baad app pahle mard hai jisko humne itne gor se dekha warna to hamari ek jhalak ke liye line lagi rahti hai Laxminagar ke chaurahe tak” said Khushi in one go Ignoring Arnav glare. (Oh I had forgotten this as you are so handsome that I got lost in your eyes ... but don’t think that i do this with every man as you are the only one after Salman to whom I saw otherwise there is a big queue on Laxminagar to get my single glance)

Saying Arnav was shocked by her direct and bold comment would be understatement as he was beyond shocked it’s not the first time anyone had flirted with him but with such innocence is first time he don’t what to say her on this so he said what come in his mind.

“Miss whatever firstly are you trying to flirt with me and secondly will you please stand up coz now my back also started hurting” said Arnav and got glare and loud shriek from Khushi who stood up from him.

“Kyaaa...kya kha aapne hum mote hai ...HUM MOTE hai ... hey Devi Maiya bus yhi sunna baki reh gya tha... humne apki tariff ki aur aap hamari bejyati kar rhe hai... hume nhi pta tha ki itne sundar akhon wala insane andha bhi hoga..Hmphh” said Khushi with anger. (What you called me fat OMG here Im praising you and you are insulting me I didn’t know that a person with beautiful eyes would be blind)

“How dare you to call me blind” said Arnav with anger.

“Aur aapne hume Mota kha uska kya” asked Khushi with equal anger.

Again their conversation got hold with loud sound of Khushi Ring tone.

BABY KO BASH PASAND HAI...

“Picked the phone Dammit” said Arnav getting irritated with ring tone.

“Haa Jiji hum office pahuch gye hai... Interview ke baad tumhe khushkhabri dete hai... hum rakhte hai” said Khushi kept the phone in her bag. (Yes Jiji... I had reached... I will call you after Interview to give good news..)

Hearing word Interview from her he looked at her as he knows there are only two Interview is held today one for Models and looking at her attire he was sure that she has not come for that and other one is for his PA means if his guess is right then she came for that post only but can he work with this crazy lady. But he comes to his sense when lift stopped with jerk and whole lift engulfed in darkness. Khushi has phobia with darkness so when light went she hugged Arnav tightly and she started crying while mumbling

“Devi Maiya Raksha karna hamari jaan bacha lena... abhi to hamari shadi bhi nhi hui... wo choriye abhi to humne Salmanji ko apne dil ki baat bhi nhi batayi... aur aaj to humne jalebi bhi nhi khayi” Said Khushi in scared voice.

Arnav was shocked by her hug and hearing her sob as he had not thought that this crazy girl could also cry but hearing her he understood that she is afraid so keeping his one hand on her shoulder with other he took out his phone his on camera flash for lightening lift and started talking to divert her mind.

“So Miss you are here for Interview” asked Arnav still keeping her in his arms.

“Haan wo...P.A. ki post ke liye... app bhi usi ke liye aye hai” replied Khusi wiping her tears from back of her palm. (Yes for P.A. Post... you also came for that only)

“No I worked here” said Arnav not wanting to reveal his real identity.

“Sachhi ye to bahut achi baat  hai ab se hum ek saath kaam karenge” said Khushi with excitement. (Really it’s great that we will worked together)

“I thought you come for Interview but you are talking like you got the job already” said Arnav raising his eyebrows.

“Haan to hume khud pe pura bharosa hai hume nokri jarur milegi... waise boss kaise Insaan hai” asked Khushi. (I trust myself and i will get the job... how is the boss)

“Tum yha nokri ke liye ayi ho aur tumhe boss ke bare me nhi pta” asked Arnav. (You come here for job and know nothing about boss)

“Aap bhi ajib ho hum yha P.A ki job ke liye aye hai Biwi ki nhi jo unke bare me sab pta rahega” said Khushi. (You are weird I came here for the post of P.a not Wife so I need to know everything)

“Yea right” said Arnav and then light come and lift started moving up.

Khushi come out from his Arms both looked other side not able to meet others eyes in awkward situation.

*****************
Note

Part 1 updated hope you all will like it plz plz VOTE and COMMENT.