Part 17

Arnav (cupping her face): yes khushi! I love you.

Khushi was so happy her eyes brightened up, but reality again struck her and she knows that she has to go away from him.

For Anjali, for their families, for herself and above all for him for her Arnav ji and
Arnav noticed the change in her expressions.

Khushi: leave me Arnav ji I have to go.

Arnav was controlling his anger on her indifference to his confession, but he has
to control himself for this stubborn girl.

Arnav pushed her against the wall behind her with his body and hovered on her.
khushi was shocked, but she didn't look up at him.

Arnav: I just confessed my feelings, and you only have to say that?

Khushi: so what should I say?

Arnav: Khushi stop this drama. I know you also love me just say it!

Khushi: You have a habit to make your own conclusions. it's not my mistake and no! I don't love you!
Her heart was breaking inside when she was saying it

Arnav: oh really? Then look into my eyes and say it!

khushi: What nonsense! and What are you doing here you should be with Anjali ji.

Arnav: don't you bloody change the topic!

Khushi: I am not changing any topic. let me go my family must be waiting for me.

Arnav: So I am as well, for your answer.

khushi: I have given that! I don't love you or is it hard to believe that a middle-class
girl rejecting you. They were interrupted by Payal's voice who was coming to search Khushi.

Arnav made a safe distance between them and calling Payal, he said.

Arnav: Payal! you guys can go. I'll drop khushi in some time as khushi have to join work for tomorrow, I have to tell her something important.

Payal was little hesitant but agreed and left from there. Now turning towards khushi Arnav said,

Arnav: Oh so you mean you don't feel anything for me?

Khushi: No!

Arnav: really? but I think we discussed it yesterday also, and after that the kiss we shared proved that I was and I am right.
You can't deny it khushi. you also love me. Just accept it!

khushi: "I want to go home. "she turned to leave when Arnav back hugged her.

Arnav: I love you khushi!

Khushi: really?

Arnav: Yes! I love you and I have no doubt now! " I love you"