Chapter 21: Moments

Shut the door, turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this, even though I tried.

"Dance with me," Harry whispered on my ear.

We just finished eating our lovely dinner that Harry prepared for us. I just realized today that Harry can cook and he is so damn good about it.

We just cleared the table and washes the dishes which he insisted to do so I just sat on the breakfast counter watching him cleaned up.

We were sitting on their couch at the living room when he suddenly just asked me to dance with him.

I never dance my entire life. I have never been to parties or school dances before. How would I dance with him when I don't even know why?

"Dance with me," he repeats.

He scoots over to close the couple of inches between us.

"I don't know how," I tell him.

I don't know but whenever I am with Harry I wasn't afraid to be myself. Being with him boost my confidence.

He stood up and put on *NSYNC's This I Promise You. He then reached his hand out to me.

"Come on, dance with me," he insisted.

Having no choice I took his hand and stood up. He placed my hands on his shoulders while his' were on my waist.

Harry started swaying us slightly and I just follow his moves.

"I never dance with someone before," he confessed. "But with you I feel like I wanted to do all these cheesy shits that I see on TV," he chuckles.

"Neither do I," I replied. "You haven't told me how you put that stunt at the restaurant earlier," I asked.

He smiled at me showing off his perfect set of white teeth. "I never had a reservation, and I kinda knew that guy was rude so I just took that as an opportunity," he explained.

I bite my lower lip to control the excitement that was building on my chest.

"Please don't do that," he whispered.

His greeneyes were shining against the light coming from the outside. They glistens as they stare at me intently.

Confused of what he meant, "What do you mean?" I asked.

Harry's hold on my waist was tight as he pulled me closer to him.

"That, biting those beautiful lips," he said and I unconsciously bite my lower lip even more. "It makes me think of the million things I wanna do with that mouth of yours," he said.

My lips formed in an O, I was clueless on what to do. His stare his different, his eyes were full of emotion and is that lust?

"Do you trust me?" He asks and I gave him a slight nod.

He stopped moving even though the music is still on. He motioned me to sit on the couch and he stood in front of me, bending his body forward and places his mouth on mine. The kiss was hot and a little hard. It felt like he hasn't kissed me in ages. Then he moved his mouth to my ear giving me tickles. I've never had someone else's mouth on my ear before. His breath on my skin is warm and I feel feverish. But the good kind. Something that I have never felt before.