Chapter Nineteen

She's not pregnant - the energy the creatures had been radiating off of the devil was too much for her to bare, so she felt really sick. She no longer feels pain because Harry put her on a certain spell before the kiss broke his curse.

He's not naked - the tear stops right at his v-line.

When Harry was a demon, she was put under one of the spells he created; one where she could go several months without eating, and her hair-including pubic-wouldn't grow. I'm sorry I couldn't keep a straight face while writing that hahahaha *Clears Throat* carry on...
________________________________

Carter's Point of View

I leant closer due to his soft yet rough touch. "What if they hurt you?" I whispered.

"Don't worry about me," He replied, glancing up and staring at the creatures who made no move.

He says it like it is the easiest thing to do.

"If I can't worry about you, then you can't worry about me," I furrowed my eyebrows as I attempted to test him. He finally looked down at me, a hard glare plastered on his face. Taking me by surprise, he grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine. I took a moment before responding to the hard kiss. We stood for a moment, kissing as he relieved a bit of anger that I had caused.

When he pulled away, he continued to glare at me. I gave him an, I didn't do anything, look and he only shook his head. "I'll keep worrying about you till the day they dig my fucking grave."

I looked down at the muddy ground as the rain pelted us. I suddenly felt his hands grip my jaw, lifting my head up so that I was staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. I opened my mouth to speak, when I was caught off guard by a loud, blood curdling scream. I instinctively pulled my body against Harry's, fear coming as fast as it had left.

Harry wrapped his arms around me, tightening his grip as he gazed at the threatening creatures. My body shook with fear-along side the fact that it was cold and rainy. "Just run, ok?" He whispered to me, loosening his grip.

"Run down the hill?" I questioned, looking up at him. He quickly nodded and let go of me. I looked back at the creatures that had formed a strange line.

"Run," Harry demanded. This time, I followed his order and ran. I nearly slipped on the dirt covered hill. I could hear shouts and screams coming from the top, but I didn't dare look back. I knew Harry was following with the creatures chasing after him.

I could see the unappealing part of town up ahead. I turned left, landing myself back into the woods. The outstretched tree limbs pulled at my patient gown as I attempted to run further away. Harry's voice echoed my name through the woods as I came to a sudden halt.

"Harry!" I shouted back, waiting for a response. I turned around, hoping he'd appear in my sight. My heart nearly stopped as a hand slapped over my mouth, a growl following after. I struggled to free myself from this mysterious thing-creature or person, I couldn't quite tell. I continued to mumble Harry's name; the touch of this thing was slowly heating up my bruised skin.

"Carter!" Harry's voice yelled much more closer than before. I pushed and kicked my legs, the grip soon tightening. "Let her go."

My eyes landed on the boy dressed in his bloody patient gown, chest heaving up and down as he glared at the thing behind me. A tear slipped from my left eye; just staring at Harry made me feel so relieved. The thing behind me tensed as it slithered an arm around my neck. It slowly started to choke me as I pried at it's burning blue arm. "I said let her go!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs, throwing his fist towards the tree beside him; in an instant, the ground shook as if it were an earthquake.

The thing behind me stayed put, tightening its arm, making me feel lightheaded. My eyes slowly closed as I struggled for more oxygen. In an instant, I felt like I was released from something so strong. It was as if I was practically falling off a plane as I landed hard on the ground. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out, heavily.

My eyes slightly opened as I watched Harry fight with a dark figure. The blue hand reached out and slapped Harry straight across the face, nearly knocking him to the ground. I struggled to stand up as I mumbled for Harry. He glanced over at me, his cheek stained with a mixture of red and purple. He ran over to me and helped me stand before he turned towards the blurry, dark figure.

"You can't fucking kill God's angel," Harry spoke with scoff. The figure slowly took a step back before disappearing into sudden flame of fire. He pulled me away from the fire and dragged me throughout the woods. His words kept replaying in my head once again.

You can't kill God's angel.

"W-What did you mean by that?" I quietly asked Harry, my throat becoming so soar and scratchy.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing back at me.

"You said. . . I-I'm God's angel," I told him. He nodded in remembrance and smiled wide.

"S'cause you are," He spoke up. "God's angel kissing the Devil's sinner, baby," He chuckled.

I stared ahead, making no sound. He stopped and grabbed my arm, forcing me to stare at him. "Stop making that face. It's not the type of face a beautiful angel should make."

His soothing voice only caused a smile to grow onto my face. He laughed and glanced down at my lips. His smile faltered as if he were
hypnotized.

"I'm gonna kiss you," He mumbled, taking a step closer to me.

"I'm not gonna stop you," I whispered, waiting to feel his lips against mine. When he slowly and teasingly leaned in, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently pushed his head forward so that my lips could capture his. Our tongues laced together as I could feel his rough grip around my waist tighten.

"I fucking love kissing you," He moaned against my lips. He pulled his head an inch away before returning back to his first position. He left a small trail of kisses from my lips down to my bruised neck. I quietly winced as I raked my fingers through his hair. He was gentle as he lightly kissed my bruised neck.

"H-Harry," I mumbled, hearing another deep moan erupt from his throat. He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes as he leant his forehead against mine. "What if they kill you-us?" Tears blurred my vision at the ugly thought.

"Remember what I said earlier," He spoke in a quiet tone. I nodded as the tears seemed to never end. "Don't think about it. Leave the worrying to me, darling."

"B-But, I can't just stop worrying about you. I have feelings," I told him.

"Bury those worries and c'mere," He opened his arms and I practically fell into them. I dug my face deep in his chest and let the tears fall. "Leave the worrying to me," He repeated. "The time we have, cherish it the longest you can, and I will do the same. Nobody will be able to relate to the things we've seen. We're going down in our own history, babe. Just remember, God's angel needs to be protected. And the protector is unexpectedly a sinner of his own kind," He chuckled.

___________________________________
Author's Note -

I'm really trying my best to make the chapters longer, I'm sorry.

Tomorrow is Monday-since everybody hates Monday, I'll give it some much needed love! "Hey, Monday! I'd just like to appreciate the fact that you can attempt to get my lazy butt out of bed!" Hehe

AHHHH YOUR EDITS ON INSTAGRAM KILL ME, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!

Thanks to you all, I have 500k reads :3 I can't believe people spread the word, I can't stop smiling !