My lesbian crush

It's funny how the things you thought you'd never do, end up being the things you love doing.

My name is Samantha, but people call me Sami. Iv always been the predictable girl. Every one knew what I'd be doing next or who I like or whatnot. But no one saw this coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sami! Hey Sami!!" I heard my best friend Maria calling me, as she was running down the hall in her usual floral dress and white wedges. She was extremely beautiful. She had long blonde hair and adorable green eyes. She had a perfect smile, well everyone at West Heights had straight teeth. It was a rich kid school honestly.

"Yes Maria?" I said giggling at her.

"Come on, Daren is waiting for you." She said as she pointing toward my boyfriend standing by his locker, looking at me with his cute blue eyes and his perfect white smile,wearing his pink polo shirt with his brown skinny jeans. He was extremely tan and had short black hair. I giggled and walked over to him.

"Hey baby!" Daren said as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Hi babe." I said giving him a hug.
I honestly had lost feelings for him last year back In tenth grade. But he was the star football player. And he could ruin me if we broke up.

"Ugh it's her." Daren said looking at Her, she was a dyke or a lesbian as you would say. I always found her somewhat beautiful, like most girls she had long black hair and tan skin, but she was a little shorter than most girls here. She always wore beanies and men's clothing. Which most 'dykes' wore.

"Daren! Stop!" I said punching him in the chest.

"What? It's not like she can hear me." He said smiling like the ass he is.

"Well I can and it's not okay to treat people like that!" I said pushing his hand away. "I'm so sick of you being such an ass!" I said as I walked away, extremely aggravated with him.

I begin walking down the hallway picking up speed. I was so aggravated that I ran right into her, knocking both of us down to the ground, but I fell on top of her.

"Omg I am so sorry!" I got off of her and started picking up her book that I knocked out of her hands. " I'm so sorry I wasn't---" she cut me off before I could finish

"Sami, your fine. Okay? No need to apologize". She said as she picked up her books. That when I felt it, that spark. She accidentally touched my hand trying to get one of her books.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch you.." She said as she pulled her hand away. I was a loss for words "Sami? Are you---" I cut her off.

"Im....fine Alex...um I have to go." I said as i got up and quickly walked away.

"SAMI WAIT YOU FORGOT ---" I couldn't hear her anymore after I turned around the corner. My heart was pounding out of my chest. What was that...that feeling? I said to myself so lost and confused.

Final, I'm home. I threw my keys on the counter as I walked into the kitchen heading straight for the fridge. I was about to open the door right before my phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket to see who it was. It was her. Alex. I could feel my heart racing, just at the sight of her name popping up on my phone.

"Hey Samantha, you forgot you wallet this morning when you bummed into me." The text said. I was so nervous.

"Oh..um just bring it to... Daren's party tonight". I replied back to her. I caught myself smiling the whole time we texted.

I ran upstairs to got ready for the party, even though I really did not want to go, his parties were always too loud and had to many people. And to many people trying to get with him.

I threw on my skin tight blue cocktail dress with my black studded pumps. I was ready to let go tonight, stress was building up and I could really use a drink. I curled my long black hair, and did some very diva makeup style.

I took another look in the mirror before I leave. I was extremely pale compared to everyone else. But I could pull it off. I had extremely defined natural cheek bones and beautiful gold brown eyes. I had cute little lips and well a bomb ass smile. No wonder I'm head cheer leader.

I drove up to Daren's house I could hear the music blasting all the way down the street. It felt like it was going to be a great night. I got out of my car and walked up the drive way.
"AYE BABE!!" Daren said as he ran up to me tripping over his own two drunken feet.

"Omg are you okay?" I said as I helped him up off the ground.

"Yeah, aye babe I'm fine." He said stumbling backwards.

"Okay well I'm going to get a drink." I walked into the house trying to get past drunken people and idiots. I finally made it to the kitchen when I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Alex. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a white button down shirt tucked in and a black and blue striped tie, with white vans and a blue and black beanie. Of course. She looked beautiful. She looked up from her drink and smiled at me. I quickly turned away blushing.

"SAMI!" She called as she ran over to me. I couldn't look at her. She was stunning. I don't know why it was, she was a girl. And I'm a girl. I shouldn't be feeling the things I feel with her.

"Um hi Alex.." I said, still turned away from her.

"Is everything okay? I brought you your wallet like you asked." As she grabbed my hand and and put my wallet in it.

Once again sending shocks through my hands. God! Why do I feel this way. I don't understand.