||Chapter 33~Run Girl Run||

Okay. Let's do this.

I wrapped my hand in a towel so that it covered my knuckles and skin. I stood in front of the mirror, adrenaline rushing through my veins.
There's no going back after this.
I hit the mirror with all my strength and saw that it broke but stayed in place. I did it again and it fell everywhere. I dropped the towel off of me and felt the sharp pain going through my knuckles as I winced.
I picked up a sharp price of glass and tied it to my arm with a piece of material, then covered it with my long sleeve. The glass felt cold against my skin but soon I got used to it. I quickly went over to the huge bedroom window  and looked down. It wasn't that high.
I quickly grabbed a metal chair and with all my force hit the window with it. I did it twice before it crashed into pieces very loudly, and my heart was racing as I heard a loud alarm going off. It was like a fire alarm, and suddenly the whole room lit up in red as the piercing sound went through my ears. That sucker! I looked at the crushed pieces of glass on the floor. I felt the cold air hit my skin and I immediately shivered. Without thinking I looked down. You can do this. Just jump.
What if I break my leg?!
I pushed the thoughts to the side and jumped.
My eyes widened.
I landed knees first and immediately felt the pain.
I groaned and winced as I smelt the fresh grass on my face.
I did it.
I smiled and chuckled. I'm free!
I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard the alarm stop. He knows.
I quickly stood up ignoring the pain and started running into the woods, towards the pathway that led out of it. I ran as fast as I could without stopping and without looking back. Damon, I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm free-
"NATALIE!" I heard Sebastian shout from a distance behind me. A shiver of fear went through me and I ran faster. I was out of breath but I ran. I drove myself to a new level of tired. I still run. I finally felt the definition of running for your life. Passing the trees and hitting bushes, I ran as fast as my pained legs allowed me to. I was scared, scared out of my mind. I was terrified at the thought of him catching me. I ran and I ran and there seemed no end. I was crying now, tears streaming freely across my cold cheeks. Run, Natalie. For Damon. For freedom. For freedom which you deserve and no one can take from you!
I ran and ran. Until my longs burned and my throat was completely dry. I stopped and leaned against a tree as I couldn't go any further. I saw that my knees were bleeding. Not badly, so I ignored it. I calmed my breathing and listened carefully.
I stayed quiet for a minute or two and heard nothing.
He's not following me?
Something's wrong.
I started running again.
I had an anxious feeling in my gut but I kept running, faster and faster. I felt a few scratches on my neck from the branches and bushes that I ran past but I ignored them too.
When I thought I saw a road, my face hit the ground as I tripped over something. I groaned in pain as I felt blood on my lower lip and quickly licked it off.
I screamed as I felt someone grab my feet.
My heart was beating faster than a hummingbird's wings and I felt panic grow inside me. 
I turned around and laid on my back on the cold, hard ground. I saw Sebastian's figure above me.
"Now, now. You really thought you could escape me? Oh wait till you see what I'll do to you." I heard him hiss angrily and he leaned towards me and tried to pick me up by my shoulders. I quickly and desperately tried to push him off but that only resulted in receiving a hard slap across my face. I winced and took the piece of glass I had tied up to my arm. I held it and waved it, hitting Sebastian's cheek, making him groan.
"You bitch!" He said as he held his cheek and I saw blood on his hand. The glass fell somewhere and quickly started moving away from him. I was almost crying as I started to stand up. Before I could rise to my legs I was pulled down again and I screamed really loud, hoping that maybe someone would hear.
The last thing I remember is the excruciating pain of the side of my head as it hit the cold, hard ground before seeing black spots fill up my eye sight.
No... please no...

||Sebastian's POV||
I watched her delicious body that was tied to a chair in the middle of the torture room. But I don't like to call it the torture room, let's just say my 'punishment' room. For the bad girls.
I looked at her wounds that I took care of. 
She had a cut on those soft lips of hers, her creamy legs had lots of cuts and her knees were hurt the most. Then she had small cuts on her tempting neck and a very red cheek from when I slapped her. She really angered me today.
I looked how tightly her hands were tied up to each hand of the chair. Her legs were tied up too and I hoped the blindfold will drive her crazy when she wakes up. I smirked but then I felt the pain on my cheek. She cut my cheek. A big line of red was left across my cheek all the way up to my forehead.
I will make her scream.
It took a while and effort to clean all her wounds and I changed her to a nice pink skirt and a white shirt which showed a good amount of cleavage. I took a look at how her long, brown hair, which were a little messy, laid down to her waist.
I'll see you soon kitten, when you wake up.
I thought before I exited the room to take a shower.