A Ok

[Ash in MM]

'Bring it my way, yeah on a friday, yeah until monday yeah'

"Yo" I groan answering the phone.

"I need a package delivered" Kings voice booms through the phone.

"Right now?" I grunt as she swirls her tounge around my tip.

"I can let somebody else make this money, just let me know" Even though it was 12 at night we still had to get to it.

"Nah, we got you give us 45"

"30" The dial tone sounds and I pull the phone from my ear pushing yasmine head back.

"What the fuck!?" She exclaims wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I gotta go but you can stay here until I get back" I tell her zipping and buttoning my pants up before grabbing my black carhartt and my glock .45

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!" She snaps pulling her shirt over her head.

"Well come on, you and yo friends gotta shake" I said holding the bedroom door open, she put her manicured nails in my face as she walks out the door mumbling under her breath.

Walking out behind her I tuck my
.45 on my hip before walking through the living room and into the hall hearing moans.

"Yo come on we gotta get to this money b!" I shout knocking on Ash door before going across the hall doing the same to kils.

"Deadass?" Kil shouts back through the door.

"Deadass, he just called so hurry up he said we got 30 before he give it up to the next niggas"

"Alright give me 1"

"Bet" I walk back in the living room sitting on the couch while yas stood off to the side with a mug on her face.

"Fix ya face" I tell her looking at the tv.

"Stop talking to me, deadass!" She claps her hands after every word.

"I told you you could stay until I get back but you wanted to shake so I don't know why you odeeing" I shrug nonchalantly.

"Whateva just don't hit me up no more" She said just as everybody walked back into the living room.

"Let's get to it" Ash spoke walking to the door. I stood up from the couch following behind ignoring yas attitude, she was fronting and we both knew it.

We all walk out the apartment leaving kil to lock the door behind us.

"I'm gone slide on you in like an hour and a half" I tell her as we walk through the gate.

"Don't bother" She rolls her eyes walking past me to her car with her friends following, I shake my head chuckling walking over to kil car.

"Yo what's up with shorty?" Ash asks as we got in the car.

"Nothing I can't fix"

We pull up to a jerk chicken spot on 125th after picking up the keys from king.

"They serving chickens literally out this jawnt" I chuckle stepping out the car closing the door behind me.

"Facts, this some gangster shit" Kil agrees laughing as we walk in.

We walk over to the counter where a old black lady stood messing with some inscents.

"I'm looking for spider, you know where he at?" I question her, she nods pointing to the back.