Getting it on with lover boy

*Looks at everyone with heart eyes* Thank you so much guys!! ^_^ We're at 824 reads and 239 votes!! It's simply unbelievable.

Here's a chapter for you sweet little muffins *_*

I hope you enjoy

P.S: Please share this story with your friends, followers, family and acquaintances. Thanks :D

********************************************************************************

Daisy

As I walk away from Hunter, I place my hand over my chest to try and make my heart stop beating faster. I liked being in Hunter's arms, I liked him comforting me, a little too much for my liking. Back there, he made me really believe that everything would be okay even though I know that nothing will ever be able to fill the absence my mother left when she died.

My mother was the sweetest and kindest woman that ever existed. She lit up the room with her smile and draws everyone in with her kindness. My father was so in love with my mother that when she died, I don't think he ever fully recovered; though he doesn't show it. He always tries to stay strong for me and he never even glanced at any other female with interest.

If only I had listened............

If only I had been faster.......

If only I had been quicker.......... None of this would have happened. I run my hand through my hair to clear my head. It's no use having regrets now.

My mind involuntarily goes back to when Hunter was hugging me and the thought of him hugging any other girl so close like that makes me wanna scratch the girl's eyes out and kick her ass to mars.

I sigh. It's none of my business if Hunter dates a thousand girls. Besides, we just agreed to be friends and friends don't act like jealous cats; not that I'm jealous or anything.

Where am I even going?

I see that I've almost made it to the tent and I touch my wrist out of habit to feel the bracelet my mother gave me for my 14th birthday and then move my hand to my neck to feel the necklace she gave me for the 13th birthday. The sight of the bracelet calms me but when I touch my neck, my eyes widen.

The necklace is gone!

No, no, no,no, no, this can't be happening.

I automatically re trace my steps back to the tree. Hunter was still there and when he notices me, he raises up the neck lace between two fingers as if to ask 'is this what you're looking for?'

I smile gratefully "Thank God, I thought I'd lost it for good" I say stretching out my hand to reach for the necklace.

He draws back the necklace out of my reach and stands up.

"Let me" He asks for permission to put it on for me.

What? No! I'd die of not remembering to breathe!

He takes my silence as consent and moves behind me sweeping all my blonde hair to one side. My breathe hitches and I forget how to breathe.

I can already see the headlines forming 'heiress dies a shocking death from forgetting to breathe in the presence of a hot heir'......... yeah, that doesn't sound so good.

He reaches his hand forward and brings his fingers to the front of my neck to grasp the other end of the necklace. The trail of his finger on my skin sets my body on fire and my breathing starts to become erratic. I think I hear him do a deep intake of breath but that could just be my imagination. This is pure torture.