Chapter 35 ✨

"And the winner obviously is- *cough* Haru Senju!" Hayate announced making me deadpan at him. He's in serious need of a cough drop.

I ran upstairs happy with my win against the girl who caused my team so much trouble. I passed by the rest of the genin who were giving me all sorts of looks.

I looked up to the electronic board and realized Sasuke's name was on it. I walked directly over to him and glanced back at the screen. "Good luck." I said. He looked at me confused before I pointed towards the screen where his name was.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the staircase away from our team. "Go on it's your turn to fight, try not to use your sharingan." I advised looking at the mark on his neck.

"Hn." After that he walked down to face his opponent. I sweat dropped at that, what does 'hn.' Even mean?

Kakashi appeared next to me and grabbed my collar, dragging me away from the rest of the genin. "Yah sensei what's this all about?" I asked as he brought me to a weird room. "We need to get that seal off of you." He said gesturing to my mouth.

"But I wanna watch Sasuke fight!" I pouted trying to walk away from the room,but was only dragged back.

"I'll go watch it for you! Now stay until I come back." He instructed. I opened my mouth ready to object but he already poofed away leaving me in this room.

•••fifteen minutes later•••

I'm pretty sure Sasuke's match ended because I could hear other people's names being announced, But one particular name peaked my interest. "Shinji Oshiro vs Jun Amari."

I furrowed my eyebrows Shinji Oshiro? Oshiro? There's another Oshiro here?

I decided to go against Kakashi's orders and I ran outside to the battling grounds and stood between to Naruto and Sakura. Naruto turned to me "Hey Haru you did great out there believe it!" Naruto yelled. I thanked him but looked around for Kakashi and Sasuke. "They went somewhere just a little bit ago, I think Kakashi is trying to help Sasuke's bruise." Sakura informed.

Bruise? What bruise? Doesn't she mean the curse mark? Whatever.

"Hah that kid over there has the same last name as you Haru !" Naruto laughed pointing at the ravenette boy who stood on the battlefield with his arms crossed.

He had his hair in a ponytail and he had sharp blue eyes. I felt my eyes widen as I realized the resemblance he had to my father. As if he felt someone staring, he looked at me and I saw his eyebrow quirk up as he analyzed me.

"You're attention should be on me!" His opponent yelled before throwing a bunch of kunai. Shinji didn't even move as the sharp kunai came his way. Then as the kunai' were about to hit him two large red crystals spurted out of his back, almost like wings. And it covered him, deflecting all of the kunai.

I actually gasped in surprise, he has crystal style!

The ninja he was up against dodged his own kunai that were deflected and gaped at the sight of Shinji crystal wings. "W-whoah what's that?" Naruto asked narrowing his eyes at the ravenette.

I felt his chakra and something was off about it, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The boy named Jun who Shinji was up against glared at said boy.