Draco x Voldemorts daughter ~ I can't tell you

People who change their wattpad name better let me know because else I can't tag you.. sigh.. thanks

Requested by: @realandryl16 (don't know your new name sorry)

Enjoy!

-

The last meeting from the D.A before the holiday was over.  While everyone stayed to chat for a while, you immediately left. Not saying a word to anyone.

The day before you got an owl from your father.. he wanted you to be a death eater. But you seriously couldn't. Next year.. It was your turn together with someone else. He wouldn't tell you who, but you had a suspicion. You were in the D.A. what were you supposed to do?

You sighed and walked back to the Slytherin common room. You hurried to your room and grabbed the letter.

Y/N,

This Christmas you will be staying at Hogwarts. I need to arrange some things.. furthermore I'd like to say that you will finally be able to become a death eater in the summer holiday. Just like someone else you know.

Voldemort.

He wasn't even acting like a dad. He just wasn't good at these kind of things. He would kill you, literally, If he would find out you were in the D.A. You put the letter away and sighed.

Couldn't you just go back go the time you had no parents? That was so easy. You lived with Draco in the Malfoy manor. All you knew was that they took you in as a favour for your parents. Draco was an awesome friend.. It was amazing to live with him. Now things were just complicated. You hadn't spoke to Draco in months.

These memories were all painful now. For a while you thought you were actually a Malfoy.. You were quite a proud one too. Then Voldemort came around and messed up everything. If anything, You were angry at him. You grabbed the letter and ripped it apart. Tears came up in your eyes but you fought them back.

You sat back on your bed. A tear managed to escape and rolled down your cheek. You just let it roll down. It fell onto your skirt, leaving a smile dot. Another quickly followed after it. Then the door suddenly opened. You looked up and quickly wiped your tears away.

'There is someone here for you.. Are you okay?' Draco asked.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' You spoke while getting up and looking away from him.

You walked passed him towards the door of the common room. Draco followed you with his eyes. He was worried. You stepped out of the common room and saw here.

'Hey.. Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah.. allergies.' You just said.

'Normally you stay after the meeting.. what going on? Did something happen? Did you brother get angry?'

Yes.. people still thought you were a Malfoy. You can't say that you're a Riddle.

'Harry.. He.. I... Draco isn't my brother. I'm not a Malfoy. I thought I was..  But I'm not. If you can kindly remind everyone of that.. I'd be happy.'

'What? Wait.. you're not a Malfoy?'

'My real parents couldn't take care of me.. so no.. I'm not. They just took me in. I got a letter from my real father and I met him last summer. Please Harry..'

'I get it.. I'll spread the word.'

He smiled comforting at you.

'Thank you.. I'll see you after Christmas.' You said.

You turned back and walked into the common room. Draco was standing against the wall. He looked at you.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I said, I'm fine.' You sighed.

You wanted to walk passed him towards the girls dorm. Draco grabbed you arm and held it tightly.

'Let me go.'

'Talk to me.'

'I asked you to talk to me at the start of this year but you also suddenly stopped that.' You hissed and you pulled your arm back.

'Oh, I'm sorry that I had to get used to the fact that my sister, wasn't my sister!' He hissed.

'You could have talked to me. Why didn't you talk to me!'

Draco sighed and ignored your question.

'So there's no reason?!' You asked.

Draco looked at you. His silver eyes that used to comfort you, now looked full of confusion and hatred. Maybe towards you.. But you weren't sure.

'How about you tell me why you were crying.. Then I'll tell you.'

'I can't tell you.' You mumbled.

'Why not?' He asked. 'Just tell me. What's the big deal?'

'What's the big deal?! Are you kidding me?! So you think I should just tell you I'm going to be a death eater because it's no big deal! I should scream how I'm going to betray all my friends! Draco, just in case you didn't know yet, a murderer is my father!' You yelled at him.

Draco covered your mouth. He pulled you closer to him and waited a second before taking his hand away.

'Not everyone has to hear you.' He whispered.

'I'm sorry.. I just don't know what to do... and I have to find that out myself. Now it's your turn.'

Draco sighed and let you go. He stepped a bit to the right to give you some space.

'In the summer between the fourth and the third year.. I start feeling a bit strange towards you. Like, you didn't feel the same. I soon found out that.. I liked you.. Like... a lot. And I hated myself because I thought I liked my sister! I found and still find myself stupid for liking you. Because you'll never see me like that. I've always been your brother and.. I just couldn't talk to you after I found out that you weren't my sister.. I was scared I would mess things up.'

You looked at him in surprise. You smiled slightly and hugged him. He hugged you back.

'Lets grab a drink some time.' You smiled at him.

He smiled back you and nodded. You kissed his cheek and wanted to walk towards you room.

'Y/N..'

You turned back.

'Don't worry about that whole death eater thing to much... I'll become one as well. We're still in this together.'

You looked at him and nodded.

'I know.' You smiled.