We're All In This Together

1 year later
Honesty
Hello my peeps! It's your girl Honesty Kasha Troy and I'm back. I'm now 19 about to be 20 this Friday. Yep your girl is gonna turn the fuck up. Let me calm down. So I continued my music career as Honesty. Me and Niveah are still in touch but Nicole, I'm still pissed a little but I do miss my best friend. I miss when she bugged me and then try to cheer me up when I get mad at her. Damn I miss her. I wish everything could go back to normal. Lucas is not back but I'm not giving up hope. Never will. So now I'm on my way to an interview right now so peace out for now.
------------------------------------------------------------
Niveah
Hello my angels. It's Niveah Shardae Watts and I'm killing it out here. So as you know me and Honesty still communicate. I'm not talking to Nicole until she apologizes. I continued my career as a rapper\ singer and a model. I've tried so many times to get Honesty to stop doing Cocaine but she said it releases pain. I hope she gets off it soon. I wish Cameron would come back. Even doe me and him new each other for how many days, 3? I still caught feelings for him. So I hope he comes back. Well y'all I'm about to go to my moms house for a while. See ya later.
---------------------------------------------------------
Nicole
Hello you guys. I know I'm not the person you want to see right now. And I'm truly sorry for that. I was just speaking what ever came to my mind. I really miss my best friend and I wish we were back the same. Dillyn Jr is now 1 year old and he looks just like his father. I wish Dillyn was here to see what he has created. But anyway, I'm about to go see my moms and talk to her for a minute. I'll see y'all later. Deuces.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Honesty
"Hello guys I am here with Honesty. Say hey." My interviewer said. "Wassup you guys." I said. "So we are going to ask a question. Do you have a man?" She said. The whole crowd oooo'd. I was speechless. Is Lucas still with me or is he gone forever. "Umm. Yea something like that." I said smiling. She kept asking questions til that one question popped up. "What's up with the beef between you and Nicole?" "Umm. Nothing." I said. "It doesn't look like nothing on Instagram and Twitter." She said. "It's nothing." I said trying to keep my cool. "You can't give us a little something?" She said urking me. "Look. If I said nothing it's nothing. Even if it was, it's none of y'all business. Can we move on now?" I said really pissed. "Um. Okay." She said. Soon the interview was over and my producer told me to get in the car to take me some where. 45 minutes later we pulled up to a house. I seen Niveah and her producer getting out of it. We hugged and we walked in. I soon seen Nicole and her producer standing there. Me and Niveah turn to walk out the door but the bodyguards wouldn't allow us to. "Why am I here?" I said crossing my arms. "Because y'all need to resolve your problems. This shit is getting old." Niveah's producer said. I looked at Nicole she looked at me with sadness in her eyes and I knew I had to listen to what she has to say. "What is it Nicole?" Niveah said. "Niveah, I'm so sorry for what I said to you and I didn't mean it at all." She said with her eyes getting teary. Niveah noticed too. Her face softened. "Well it all depends on Honesty because it's what you said to her that hurt me." She said. Nicole looked at me. "Honesty... I'm so sorry that I said that to you. I was just saying what my mind was telling me to say. I will never say anything like that to you ever again. I promise." She said crying. It wasn't fake tears either. They were real. "Nicole I don't care about any of that." I said. "I just want my best friend back." I said with tears in my eyes. I told Niveah to come here. "Know matter what happens to us we are." I said. "Sisters by chance, Friends by choice." We said together and hugged. I'm glad I have my sisters back.
--------
This Friday
Guess what? ITS MY BIRTHDAY. OOOH TURN UP! Today I'm 20 years old. Me and the girls are having a party at six o'clock. So we decided to go shopping.  They slept over my house. We decided to match again so this is what we wore:

 We decided to match again so this is what we wore:

Nicole in the middle. Her hair is actually that color now. Niveah in the red with her hair dyed red. Me in the dark blue with my hair dyed dark blue. All of our hair is dyed each color at the bottom. So we went shopping and got hella different things. We drove home and walked up the stairs. I got the key and unlocked the door.
"SURPRISE!" The people said I jumped so hard. I didn't know they were gonna be here now. "Thank you!" Me and the girls said at the same time. So the music started and we partied for a long time. "Hello everyone." My dad Ronnie said. Me and him patched things up and are very happy. "Are you enjoying the party?" He said. "Yes whoooooooo!" They all yelled. "So now it's time for presents." He said. I got some Blue Beats by Dr. Dre. Niveah got the IPhone 7 plus she always wanted. It was gold. Nicole got her personalized shoes that has Nicole on it. Cool right? We said thank you and sat down. "Hol' up that's not it." Nicole's mom said. "Girls come on stage." Niveah's auntie said. We got up and got on stage. "So before we do this, girls, we've noticed something was wrong in your life. Y'all said y'all was fine but really wasn't. So now we think we found a way to make you happy. We think we did but I don't know." My father said. "Girls stand up." Niveah's auntie said. We stood up. "Close your eyes." Nicole said. We did so. Soon we heard moving around and the crowd started screaming. It must be someone famous. "Open them." She said. I opened them and saw a big chest. I literally had to look up to see who it was. But when I did. Boy. I grabbed him and hugged the mess out of him. Then I let go and punched him in his stomach. "Don't you ever do that again." I said tears running down my face. I hugged him again. Y'all already know who it is. Lucas Javon Coly. I seen all of them standing there hugging each other. We back.
------------------------------------------------------------
Niveah
I was sitting on the balcony of Honesty's house. "Hey V." I turned around to see Cameron standing there. I smiled. "Come over here." I said. He took a chair beside me. We stared at the million stars in the sky. No matter how you try, you still can't count them all. "So..." Cameron said. "So." I said nervously. We still looked at the stars. Then we looked at each other. He leaned in and I leaned in and Bam! We kissed. It felt like fireworks. Then I heard them. I opened my eyes never breaking the kiss to see fireworks going off for real. So I heard cheering. Me and Cameron pulled away and seen the squad cheering. I laughed and rested my head on Cameron's shoulder. I'm glad we all are back together. Because we're all in this together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chappie. Stay tuned. For real I almost cried while writing this part. It was so sad but sweet at the same time. Y'all don't forget to comment, vote, and follow yo girl. Peace out y'all bye!