Chapter 20: The First

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents*  

                That night we spend our time enjoying the festival. I was finally able to strolls the street with Feng. Hand-in-hand, we went through many shops and stalls. Feng had bought many of the items I've touched. It had gotten too outrageous so I stopped touching things. Instead, I had to hold onto his arm and refrain him from buying anything else. Min and Li Xia laughed the entire time, while Feng doesn't seem to care.

When the festival came to an end, I sensed Feng's reluctance to let me go. With a smile on his face, Min pried me out of Wang Feng's arm and dragged me away. Li Xia had to do the same with her brother.

Later that night...

In the quietness of my bedroom, only a single candle was lit. I sat in bed, leaning against the open window. It was snowing again. I watched the pretty snowflakes falling when suddenly, a hand reached from behind me and close the window. Instinctively, I turned with my fist ready to punch the intruder. Before my fist reached his face, he already had his arms around me. He could hear how fast my heart was beating because of how tight he had held me. The devilish smile only sped up my heartbeat.

"Feng..." My whispered, afraid that the guards outside my living quarters would hear us.

Grandfather had always been careful with my safety. As I grew older, he became even more protective of me. Very often, he told me to never go anywhere alone. Even though I have learned to protect and defend myself, grandfather gave strict orders for Min to look after me. If Min couldn't go, grandfather have several guards follow me instead. Grandfather's over protectiveness continues even at night while he have guards circling around my living quarters. I had understood grandfather love and care for me so never complained.

"Feng... you shouldn't be here" 

"Lan isn't angry with me anymore, why can't I come see you?" He pulled me closer until he had me on his lap.

"Wei Lan will be at Wang Mansion in the morning... Wei Lan will see Feng in the morning..."

"Not soon enough" He leaned toward me; his lips moving closer while he spoke. "And I'm hungry for Lan's lips"

Then his lips were on mine making me sigh breathlessly. Admittedly, Feng tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He tangled my tongue with his before he took it into his mouth and suck. We lost ourselves in the kiss until the candle in my room burned out. When he tore his lips away, we both were breathing heavily. Feng chuckled softly before he nibbles on my lips. Our lips moved sweetly as if to ease each other aches.

"Lan" He buried his face against shoulder. "In one single day, you're able to make this Wang Feng angry, guilty, panic, miserable, and happy"

I felt his lips pressing softly against my neck, kissing it tenderly.

"You are the first to ever shake my heart like this... my Lan"

His confession brought joy to my heart. I was his first.