Scenario 17

VAMPIRES HAVE TAKEN OVER ZE WORLD!!!!!! ITZ UP TO YOU, THE AVENGERS, MILI, JACK, SOME GOOD VAMPIRES, AND ZE WEREWOLVES TO STAHP THEM. YOU.....

(I know I'm in all caps, my laptop is on caps lock and my fingers are to lazy to deactivate the caps lock :))

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
(Here's a version you can understand :))

Vampires and Werewolves have been living amongst us for hundreds of years. We had lived in harmony, vampires feed off animals, and werewolves ate the left overs of the Vampires. No humans a
ever knew about the existence of Vampires and Werewolves.

As time passed, some vampire's believed that they should be superior, so they attacked the government and took over. The werewolves were able to take them down, and we lived in harmony once again. And the humans soon forgot about the Vampires and Werewolves once again.

-2017-

A vampire, the Supreme One his followers called him, killed the president and disguised himself as him. When Tony was at a meeting with the president, he noticed something different and found out the Vampire's secret. Tony, now held hostage, is in a life and death situation. You, the Avengers, the werewolves, Mili, and Jack have to save Tony and the human race.

THE END!!!!!

OR IS IT, DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!