PROLOUGE

I'm Byun Baekhyun, a single parent who raised my own son named Byun Jesper. He is my son with Park Chanyeol, a famous Korean Superstar.

I raised my son with the help of my family and friends. I'm a manager/owner of an Italian restaurant, which my father has given to me, here in Korea. Every time I have work, my bestfriends, Kyungsoo and Luhan, are the ones who look after my son.

I named my son Byun Jesper, I didn't use Park Chanyeol's surname as my son's surname because I don't want his dreams to be ruined. I want his dreams be fulfilled. Also, I don't want to be involved in an Issue.

Park Chanyeol left me when I was pregnant with Jesper, That day when I was going to tell him that I'm pregnant and he's the father, is also the day when he left me. He chose to fulfil his dream to be a celebrity and forget everything about me.

I raised Jesper without his help, I raised my son without asking for any money from him.

Byun Jesper.....

Park Chanyeol's son....

But can't be known as Chanyeol's son because of his father's image that may be ruined.

He's just.....

Park Chanyeol's Hidden Son.

---

Park Chanyeol's Hidden Son
Rated: MPREG
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

All Rights Reserved (c) 2017

A work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead, or places, actual events are purely coincidental. Do not distribute, modify, display or exploit the contents of any stories. Plagiarism is a crime.