Misunderstanding

Jisoo's POV

"Where is it?" I said as I tried to search for the room where BTS is staying.

I just came home when I received a message from Jimin asking me to bring Jungkook's phone.

They were still inside the building where they filmed for a music show.

I squirmed my way out of the busy people and turned left to a corner where I saw the sign that Jimin had given earlier.

Gosh.  This place is so busy I can barely remember where I turned to earlier.

While walking, I saw a girl standing at the end of the hallway shyly talking to some guy who's back is facing my direction.

After taking a few more steps, my heart suddenly started beating faster. I'm not even sure if I'm being weird but why does that guy's back seem very much familiar?

No Jisoo, why would you know him?

Not that I intended to eavesdrop but I really need to pass this hallway to search for my brother.

She shrugged her shoulders. 

These idols must be dating judging from the smile on the girl's lips.

There's nothing wrong with that anyway because they are also a human. I'm pretty sure a lot of idols are playing behind the camera but that's their life. They deserve to be happy as well.

I continued walking and just a few meters away from the two, I decided to bow my head down to give them privacy. I don't want to interrupt the little time that they may have.

I'm just two meters away when I heard the girl, "Oppa, make sure to call me, araso?"

I cringed at how her voice sounded. She was trying to sound cute but hey, not everyone is born with aegyo. It was so awkward I wonder how the guy thought about it.

Just a few steps away from them and instead of answering, I heard the boy chuckled.

My heart stopped beating for a moment there.

That was so familiar.

The sound of his laugh was too familiar that my eyes automatically scanned the face of the guy when I was about to pass them.

My eyes widen in shock when I saw Jin,  smiling dearly to the girl in front of her.

I feel like I just heard my heart got broken into pieces because I'm pretty it dropped on the floor.

His laugh, he sounded so happy.

Why did I not recognized him sooner? From the color of his hair to that tall built?  How stupid am I?

I was still walking while looking at him that I accidentally bumped the person in front of me.

"Awww!!"

"Ouch! " we both screamed in pain when the coffee that the person I bumped with spilled down to both of us.

After realizing what happened, I immediately grabbed the handkerchief on my back pocket and gave it to the person in front of me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you, sorry!" I frantically told him unsure of what to do. I bowed multiple times in panic.

"Yah! Are you stupid?!" I flinched.

"Who are you?! Why are you here anyway?" He pushed my right shoulder with his hand and I stumbled a little trying to balance myself so I won't fall down.

My head fell down in embarrassment.

"Jisoo?" My head snapped to Jin's direction. I almost forgot that he's there.