HER innocence

when whole city is excited to witness the royal wedding ,A beautiful,innocent girl in mahroon lehenga sitted in front of mirror looks herself with glimse of sadness.for every girl her marriage day is most auspicious day but for kalpana oberoi , its not . throughout her life she is considered as mistake by her own father and her step mother and siblings had always considered as nothing more than servant of their home . 

she looks the idol of lord krishne , the only gift she received in her 24 years journey of life from her deceased grand father . he alsays used to tell her " always beleive in almighty, he loves us all and he give hard timings to those whom he beleive have the power and capability to survive"

all he life she believes in her those grand father's words , she always used to calm herself when her step mother used to insult her in the social outings, she never uttered a word when she was sent to some local school while he siblings were in city's best schools. her father always consider her as his mistake from which he wants to get rid off ...and now finally he is he is marrying or should i say making a business deal with one of the top most business tycoon . 

kalpana oberoi ,a simple sweet innocent pearl , who is bearing the punishment of biological parents . her mother left her to her dad ,Abhey oberoi  who is well known businessman . abhey never considered kalpana as her daughter . she is always considered as the dirt of the family, she never get a normal life . its only her grand father and abhey father who considered kalpana as the part of his family. but after his death she was sent to servants quarter , her step mother had always tortured her while her siblings always made fun of her , they yell at her and sometimes hit her too as if she is a punching bag. but never everkalpana uttered a single word.

as now she herself fells that she is just the dirt and will always cause distress in everyone's life . but her belief in god and hid destiny never fails . she always provide a helping hand when ever needed.

sitting on the bench she recalled the moment when her father told,rather orderd her to be ready for the marriage and whenver the groom family will come she should behave nicely . and like a  obedient daughter she nodded her head 

" today i am starting my new life ,and i know it will be same . just my place and surname will be changed . i know no man will be interested in a girl like me , no one will accept me whole heartedly when my own parents cant. ap jante ho jinse mere shaadi hone jaa rahe hai vo ek business tycoon hai aur mujhe pata hai ye sirf ek deal hai unhe is mariage se koi matlab nahe hai main sirf naam ke wife hounge,par main aj bhe apse complaint nahe karunge kyukidadu humesha kehte the ke kamjor log complaints karte hain and main bohot strong hun, ap jo bhe mere liye sochoge ,i will face it no matter how deeply it hurts me...." 

unknowing she started sobbing in front of her krishan ji .. she start having hiccups and was unable to breathe properly . she calm herself when the door got open and her sister said"its time to get rid of u dirt " she hold her arm rashly and dragged her outside the room ..