- one

Chapter One: The Beginning

BAEKHYUN

It's been a days since I'm having a headache and felt like I'm close to vomiting and I don't know what is happening to me. Maybe it's just that I ate something spoiled or I have been 'usog'

(NOTE: Usog or balis is a topic in psycho-medicine in Filipino Psychology (but considered just as a Filipino superstition in Western Psychology) where an affliction or psychological disorder is attributed to a greeting by a stranger, or an evil eye hex.)

"Baek, How many days have you been suffering from that headache and vomiting? You should try having a pregnancy test?" Kyungsoo said to me while laughing.

I just rolled my eyes at him and thought, 'I'm a man, why should I take pregnancy test?'

"Are you making fun of me? Pregnancy test? Are you nuts? I'm a man and I don't have ovaries so why should I take those?" I shouted at Kyungsoo. I really feel irritated right now. But my friends just smirked at me while tapping my shoulders.

"There's no harm in trying Baek, maybe your one of those people that's experiencing male pregnancy." Luhan said while handing me a pregnancy kit. 'How come he has this kit in his backpack?'

"Don't ask me why I have those. It's been a days since I noticed those symptoms that are really similar when someone is pregnant. Just go inside your bathroom and try." Kyungsoo and Luhan pushed me inside my bathroom. These two really are annoying.

I dropped some of my urine in the pregnancy test kit and wait for it, I really am sure that I am not pregnant

"Why you too so long?" Kyungsoo asked from the other side of the door.

I slowly looked at the kit and saw

I

As expected I am not pregnant.

Later on, I saw two lines.

I   I

I felt like my blood and my breath left me when I saw two lines from the pregnancy test. I started to sweat and become nervous to what I saw. When I opened the door my best friends quickly entered and stole that kit from my hand.

"Oh my god...." Luhan said while covering his mouth.

"You're pregnant Baek, That's a miracle. You surely are lucky!" Kyungsoo said. Suddenly I felt my tears coming from my eyes. I cried because of happiness.

"OMG, You're going to have a child Baek! I'm happy for you!" My bestfriends hugged me and I hugged them back.

After a few minutes, we are here at Kyungsoo's apartment and talking.

"Does Chanyeol know?" Kyungsoo asked me while he's eating Kimchi spaghetti. I slowly shake my head indicating that Chanyeol doesn't know anything. And that's my problem.

How can I say this to Chanyeol. I want to know his reaction regarding this issue, but at the same time I don't want to ruin Chanyeol's dreams.

"I dont want to ruin his dreams.......but he has the right to know."

"Tell him." The two said to me but I disagreed. It's not the right time.

"We just graduated. I'm sure his busy." I said sadly. Then suddenly my phone beeped, signalling that I receive a text message.

"Baek, let's meet at the coffee shop near at our school. I will tell you something important." Kyungsoo said while reading the message. The two smiling at me and I tell them to come with me but don't show up themselves to Chanyeol. When I reached the coffee shop, I instantly saw Chanyeol sitting near the window, his facial expression is blank and he's somehow distressed.

"Hello Baby, you'll say something important to me right? I also have something to tell you." I happily said to him and I slowly hold his hand, but he looked down not wanting to look at my eyes.

"Baekhyun, I'm.......I'm breaking up with you. I will be living in a dorm that entertainment owned. I will be a trainee to become a celebrity. It's my dream Baekhyun. I hope you understand me." Chanyeol said to me without looking at my eyes. I suppressed my feelings and tried my best not to breakdown.

'How about our child Yeol?' I thought to myself.

I slowly nodded and smiled.

"Is that what you want to tell me? Fine, let's break up. Good luck in your training!" I said while smiling. Then tears suddenly escape my eyes as I leave the shop.

-----

[AN;/ MORE SUPPORT! FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT GUYSEEU! THANK YOUUU! ❤️❤️]

Ahgase_Momochiii Thankyou! 😘