Chapter 8(Re-Do)

This chapter might just stir a few things up lol.

Georgia POV

"GG baby? You gonna stay in bed all day or are you gonna get up and get something to eat hmm? Get up honey." My mom says as she wakes me, patting me on the back and leaving the room. After about 5 more minutes of just staring at the wall I finally get up and head to the bathroom. I use the toilet and brush my teeth before coming back out and heading to my closet. I didn't really have anything planned today, it was a Sunday where I had no church and absolutely nothing to do. I know I don't want to be cooped up in my house all day, so I had to figure out som-

Can I get your number girl? Can I get your number girl? Aye I wanna cal-

My phone went off interrupting my thoughts as I picked it up and saw Brock's name. I answer.

"Hello?" I ask as I pull a crop top from the dresser drawer and a pair of high waisted jeans.

"Hey doll, what do you have planned today?" Well damn that was easy.

"Good thing you called and asked because I have absolutely nothing to do today." I end with a light laugh as I pull on the clothes and some socks.

"Sounds fun, anyways I wanna take you somewhere." I thought on it.

"Are you sure? I mean we're still teacher and student. I wouldn't want for rumors to spread and for you to lose your job...and me." I whisper the last part, not knowing that he could still hear due to his wolf ears.

"You're right...I forgot all about-wait you can come to my house!" He states excitedly and I giggle.

"Yeah sure, just send me the address and I'll be right there after I eat."

"Great, hurry babe." He hangs up and I put my phone in my purse before putting on my shoes and heading downstairs. I kiss my mom goodbye before I head out the door and hop in the car. I crank it up and another stupid song I can't help but bounce to comes on.

I pull up to a Starbucks and park, knowing the drive thru here sucked ass and moved entirely too slow. I hop out, minding my own business and head inside and up to the short line. I'm standing there for a while before I feel a breeze behind me and see a shadow come over me. At first I'm thinking it's Brock just because of the chill I felt and the height of the individual, but when I turn around....it's not Brock. The intimidating, yet sexy man stands at around the same height as Brock and-wait why am I thinking about this guy likes this?

"Next." I hear behind me and I peek up at the man to see him smirking and a glint in his eyes. I turn quickly to the counter and order my drink and food. Why is the man bothering me!?! 

By the time they call me back for my things, the guy grabs my things and his before paying for them and knowing me, I'm never one to complain.

"Here you go sweetness." His voice literally sends tremors through me and I try not to feel guilty for feeling this way towards him when I'm literally going to Brock's house after this. I'm sure he'll be able to smell another guy on me, especially a scent as sexy as-WAIT!!

"Thanks, but I'm not sure if my boyfriend would like other guys paying for me." I say hoping it would run him away. His charming demeanor disappears and the glint in his eyes turn very dark.

"Boyfriend? If a ring is not on that finger then technically honey you're single. Besides, by your actions I can tell my mere presence affects you and you're not liking that." Bold mothafuc-

"And you're correct, that's why I should get going." I chuckle nervously heading towards the door. I can feel him following me out. I head over to my car and he stops me from getting in.