The Date

Two days have passed and it's Saturday, I'm waiting at (place) waiting for Alice.

2 days ago~

Dante: So your saying this girl knows your name.

Me: Yeah.

Dante: So?

Trish: Dante, we've been here for a week and how can someone know (Y/N) that fast.

Dante: Fine, (Y/N) go on the "date" and when she goes somewhere empty and quite, end it.

Me: Got it.

Present~

My thoughts were interrupted when a woman in a red dress gave a piece of paper. I looked at it had a circle, roses, and a woman. It said " make your dreams come true".

Me: What a load of bull.

Alice: (Y/N) Hey. Sorry if you waited a while.

Me: It's alright, I don't mind.

Alice: shall we get going.

First we went to a shop and looked around for awhile till I bought her a necklace.

We then went to a ice cream place and ordered. I got a Sunday and Alice got whatever. When we finished we walked towards the park and she ran towards a fountain.

Alice: Today was fun but, can I ask you something.

Me: Shoot.

Alice: Will you die for me.

Me: What?

Alice: I said will you die for me!

As she said that her clothes changed and then she threw a spear of light at me and hit me and fell down.

Alice: I like your gift it's beautiful, and you seem like my type. Orders are orders.

Me: *smirks* hmmm. Is that so huh.

I get up slowly and walked towards her.

Alice: W-what how are still standing?

Me: Well...

I grabbed the spear and pulled it out of stomach, I twirled it around and stabbed it in the ground.

Me: For starters I'm no ordinary human. Plus if you wanna kill me, your gonna have to try a lot harder that a cheap trick like that.

Alice: Don't mock me!!

She created a spear and then threw it at me.

I grabbed the clothes I had on and threw then I was now wearing my trench coat and pulled ivory and shot the spear.

Alice: How were able to do that.

Me: Lots of training.

Alice: That's it, Die!!!

She the created two spear and threw then I dodge the first one and summoned Yamato to slash the second and send an energy wave to her left leg.

Alice: What was that suppose to do.

I stealthed Yamato slowly once it was fully closed her leg blew up and she on the ground crying in pain.

Alice: You little bastard, you'll pay for that!!!

Me: Hey your the one who attack first.

Alice: Please spare me.

Me: Hmmm let me think.

I got ebony and shot her in the head and she was gone leaving feathers.

Me: Nope. Man she destroyed my good clothes.

I grabbed ebony and aimed it at a bush because I thought I felt a presence.

Me: Must be my imagination.

I put my guns away and walked back to the shop.

Issei POV:

Me and kiba were hiding behind a bush keeping an eye on (Y/N), until what we was shocking. He survived a fallen angel attack and killed he like it was nothing. After he left me and kiba went back to report to the other's.

Time skipped ~

Rias: What do mean he killed a fallen angel?!

Issei: Like we said, he killed her like it was nothing.

Kiba: But that sword he used It shot some kind of energy wave.

Rias: Alright Issei, Asia both of you are gonna have to get as info out of him.

Issei: Wait how?

Rias: ask him questions, follow him.

Issei: I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with that idea.

Asia: Yeah me either.

Rias: You have to, he might be dangerous.

Issei: yeah.

(Y/N) POV:

I walked back to the new Devil May Cry and saw my dad sitting behind his desk and reading a magazine.

Dante: So, how'd it go.

Me: Ok, tried to kill me, ended her life and here I am.

Dante: Good job.

Me: But there was something weird about her.

Trish: What was weird about who's.

Me: The fake date I went on.

Trish: What was so weird about it.

Me: She grew black bird wings and change clothes.

Angi: That's because she was a fallen angel.

All three: A what.

Rudra: A fallen angel

All three: ???

Rudra/Angi: Angel who have committed a sin and are kicked out of heaven and turning there wings black as night and are evil.

All three: ohhhh.

Trish: well I'm off.

Dante: What did say you two, No talking.

Me: Well good night.

I when to my room and took a shower and went to bed.

Rudra: You need to be careful about those fallen angels.

Me: What's to worry about.

Angi: They kill people for power or if there powers are threats to them.

Me: I'll wing it.

After that I drifted to sleep.