6

"Thank you oppa!"

Wonwoo smiled as he took the ice cream Mingyu had bought for him at the amusement park they were attending.

"What was that?" Mingyu smirked to himself as he heard the words leave the olders mouth.

"O-oh, I-I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean to call you..that" Wonwoo turned away trying to hide his face from embarrassment.

"No it's okay, I actually liked it coming from you"

"W-what? Really"

"Haha yeah, it's cute" Mingyu had gotten a bit close to wonwoo and leaned in to his ear. "But only you can call me that."

The older was blushing a deep shade of red by now. He thought that Mingyu was straight but no?

Maybe he was just reading too much into this. Could Mingyu possibly like him? In a non friend way of course. All wonwoo could do was hope.

-

The rest of the evening went on as they got onto lots of rides and had a lot of fun.

Wonwoo hadn't even noticed but him and Mingyu were holding hands as they walked out of the amusement park.

He couldn't help but smile to himself. Maybe Mingyu did like him.

-

"Bye Mingyu!! Thank you so much!"

Wonwoo closed the door to mingyus car as he was dropped off at his house.

"Bye beautiful! We have to do this again sometime!"

"Definitely"

And with that Mingyu smiled at the boy before driving off. Leaving a blushing and smiled wonwoo to enter his house with good memories of today.

//

this story is so bad I'm gonna commit.

also tell me why seventeen all be looking like they just came out of a Disney movie.

I mean I'm not complaining