Backgrounds

Main Character Backgrounds:-

Anessa Cade: Both names referring to something pure, of something that she used to be before the tragic accident. 

Liam Cade: The older brother of Anessa Cade as well as the soon to be Alpha of the Barbaric Shadows Pack in the coming ten years, however, ten years is an awful long time. 

Abigail Cade: The mother of Liam and Anessa. Her heart of gold makes her perfect for the Luna of the Alpha of the Barbaric Shadows Pack. 

Darius Cade: The Alpha of the most powerful and biggest pack. The most terrorizing Alpha when it came to dealing with wolves that dare to interfere with his pack and most importantly, his family. 

Kyle Armstrong: One of the two childhood best friends of Anessa Cade. He doesn't possess the best morals when it came to dealing with his anger issues, in other words, he is the complete opposite of the childhood Anessa. 

Brian Goldman: The other best friend of the unbreakable trio, the one with the heart of gold, the one to be infatuated with the future Anessa. 

Pack History:-

Barbaric Shadows Pack: The most powerful and biggest pack as well as the most frightening and gruesome pack to others but only if they gave them a reason to be. The pack of approximately six hundred has the best trust, morals and unity, you mess with one of them, you mess with all of them. You mess with them, you have a death wish. 

----

It isn't much of course, can't give away too much of the story but pay close attention to the words in italics, they mean something.  

See you in the next chapter, Bri <3