Part 3

Delhi...

A black BMW car stopped on the gate of AR Design Building. Arnav Singh Raizada in short ASR owner and CEO wearing his trademark grey 3 piece suit with off white shirt  came out from driving seat after fetching his Laptop from car backseat and stuffing his phone in pant pocket  he handed key to guard instructing him to park the car then he left toward main entrance. Seeing their boss entering in company all employees settled on their respective places. A Man in his late 20 came with note pad and file in his hand.

“Good Morning ASR” Employees wished  their boss.

Arnav stopped at his place for while then he nodded his head and left for his cabin. In cabin he placed his Laptop on his table and while sitting on his chair he picked the receiver dial number.

“Send coffee for me and come with my today schedule Ordered ASR to his secretary on intercom.

He rested his head on chair back and closed his eyes. He is ashamed on his rude behavior with Nani he know she is hurt but he had no courage to face her that’s why he left without breakfast. But how should he make his Nani and Di that he will not marry any girl unless the girl is.....He heard his cabin door knock bringing him back from his thoughts.

“Come in” Said ASR.

His secretary Meera enter with his schedule behind her came peon with his regular back coffee. While Meera was giving him detail about his today’s meetings peon kept the mug on table and left his cabin.

“That’s enough you can leave now and send Aman to my cabin with Kapoor’s project file ” said arnav staring his laptop.

“Ok Sir” said Meera leaving his cabin"

***************

Mumbai...

Khushi is arranging her cabin as she is early like always. Her office start at 9 AM but she always came between 8:30 to 8:45 am but she don’t have any pending work hence arranging her cabin for passing her time till the office hour start and she get some new work. She is working in this company Kashish Design from past 4 years she has joined hear as Assistant Designer but within year she is promoted to head Designer.

“GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL Came a loud voice startling Khushi.

“Arjun is this way to wish someone Good morning abhi mujhe heart tack  aa jata” said khushi. (I could have got heart attack)

“Sorry baba i thought to surprise you now smile please" said Arjun in pleading tone making khushi smile.

Arjun Kapoor Son of MR.Ram Kapoor owner of Kashish Design. He is 28 year old 2 year older than Khushi he is very fun loving guy and little bit flirty. He liked Khushi from the time he first mate her not dare to propose her knowing her situation he want to marry but only after her heartily approval not otherwise. He is like a family member to  Khushi family and best buddy for Avi and superman for Aru.

“You know what jab tum smile karti ho na to bilkul angel lagti ho” said arjun dreamily which make khushi serious. After there was silence in cabin until her intercom rang. (You know whenever you smile you look like angels)

“Yes sir, okay sir, no he is here only OK we are coming" said khushi while answering phone.

“What happened" asked arjun

“Sir ne cabin me bulaya hai so jaldi chalo” said khushi while picking ker file and notepad. (Boss called us in his cabin)

“Dad” muttered arjun and followed her khushi.

*****************

Delhi...

“ASR may i come in” asked Amn Mathur ASR manager come Best Friend standing at his cabin door.

“Yes Aman” said Arnav.

“ASR ye Kapoor’s project ki file”said Aman while Keeping file on table. (ASR Kapoors project file)

“Any Progress” asked Arnav while checking file.

“They are agree with our all condition except” Aman stop before completing sentence.

“EXCEPT” asked Arnav in serious tone.

“They are not agree on our condition that their head designer has to work in AR till the completion of project they had not said final NO yet they had told that they will reply after discussing with their head Designer" said Aman mentally preparing himself for another round of his boss wrath.

“What The... how dare they unki himmat kaise hui  Arnav singh Raizada ko na karne ki tum unse kehdo DEAL unhi sarton pe hongi so either deal or no deal koi condition nhi badli jayegi" Said Arnav arrogantly. (How dare they to refuse AST... tell them Deal will happen only on those conditions... so either Deal or No Deal conditions are not going to be changed)

“Ok ASR” said Aman and left his cabin.

*****************

Mumbai...

“Sir” said Khushi after knocking her Boss cabin.

“Khushi come come Beta” said Ram Kapoor. “Where is Arjun” After Khushi entered in his cabin.

“I am here Dad” said arjun coming after khushi.

“Sit down both of you” said Ram.

“Khushi you know everything regarding AR Design Deal right” asked Ram.

“Yes sir of course I am the one who is leading Designing team for that project but as per my info deal has got finalized right" asked Khushi.

“Yes Deal has finalized but not signed yet as they kept one condition without that they will not sign this deal” said Ram.

“What Condition?" asked Khushi.

“ Yea condition ....that our Head Designer of that project means you have to work in AR till the completion of project according to condition you have stay in Delhi” said Ram.

“But Dad you know that khushi don’t want to go Delhi” said Arjun who was quite spectator till now.

“I know that’s why i am not saying yes to proposal Khushi you are like daughter to me I will never force you to do thing which you don’t want take your time then decide Beta we will talk about this later Said Ram.

“Ok sir” saying Khushi left his cabin worried Ram and Disturb Arjun behind.

****************
Note

Guys plz VOTE and COMMENT after reading