Imagine #20

I must admit it's been a slow ride for me and Wattpad! I'm sorry I haven't updated you all! This one is super short but I'm really happy that I could find time to update!! Hope you guys enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"POE?!"
He was finally here. Poe had been on a long trip with Finn on their way to go fix a problem with the Resistance and you had missed him like crazy. You ran up to him as he embraced you, lifting you off the ground. Finn had made a similar greeting to Rey, also.
"God I missed you, babe." Poe said, muffled still embracing you. You took a deep breath in to find that familiar scent you always loved.
"I missed you, too! How was it? Did you get everything worked out?" You asked as the both of you walked hand in hand to your quarter.
"Meh..." Poe shrugged. "Things could've gone better, I feel like I would have more motivation with you by my side."
"Awwww, Poe..." You looked into his soft, dark brown eyes.
"Look, Y/N...I know this may not be and ideal time but I really need to ask you something." Poe scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"Yeah, what's up?" You asked, trying not to show worry. That's when Poe did the absolute unexpected....he bent down on one knee and pulled out a small box, opening it up to reveal a beautiful, diamond ring. As soon as he did this, you could already feel the tears welling up in your eyes.
"Y/N, I gotta say you strike me as the hottest go-for-it girl I've ever come across. You're beautiful inside and out. We've been through thick and thin together and I never want that to end. I can't even imagine what life would be like if you weren't right by my side every day, babe. So.....Y/N Y/L/N.....will you marry m--"
"OH MY GOSH YEESSSS!!!" You screamed and practically knocked him over, hugging him as happy tears streamed from your eyes. He chuckled as the two of you both got up and he wiped your tears away. He placed the ring on your finger and held you by your waist, with your arms around his neck.
"I love you, Tiger."
"I love you, too, Poe." The two of you kissed before being interrupted by a noise behind you shouting, "Yesss! Fiinallyyyyyyy!!!"
The two of you laughed heartily realizing that that "noise" tuurned out to be your mother, Leia.
--------------------------------------
Thank y'all so much for all your support and love! I really do appreaciate it SO SO MUCH!
As always, LOVE YOU GUYS!
-K.G.❤️