Part 2

After few minute lift come to halt and door opened Arnav moved aside to give her way. Khushi was not able meet his eyes due to her shyness and her cheeks had turned dark red. Arnav was smirking at her condition he just loves his effect on her and wants to pinch her little nose which has turned crimson red due to her consistence blushing. After taking few steps Khushi stopped and turned to face him.

"Are hum toh aapka naam puchna bhul hi gye, toh bataiye kya naam hai aapka waise hum Khushi hai" said. (Ohh I forget to ask your name so say what your name is well I'm khushi)

Hearing her name Arnav felt a different type of vibration in his heart calmness. He just know that whoever had given this name to her is very Intelligent person as this name completely define her personality Khushi' means happiness his happiness' what the from when she become his. She is not his in present but for future he has to wait.

"Kha kho gye aap" asked Khushi. (Were are you lost)

"Ahh nothing well I'm Arnav sin.." Started But before he should complete again Khushi phone started with her irritating Ring tone Arnav makes face and Khushi just cut call as she knew if she received he will again blast on her.

"Arnav bada achha naam hai" said Khushi to divert his mind and got successful when he replied flirting. (Very nice name)

"But not more than yours" said Arnav smirking at her blushing face.

"Nhi acha hai bahut acha hai..." she started but stopped seeing his smirk.

"Laal hai" he commented standing at her left

"Laal hai" he commented standing at her left. (It's Red)

Hearing Arnav comment stopped and started inspecting her dress then after a while she looked at his face then again she check her dress like this she did for 3-4 times making Arnav amused and equally confused with her behaviour.

"Laal magar hamre Salwar suit toh hara hai fir aapko laal kyu dikha aapki tabiyat toh thik hai na, hamara matlab aapki aknhe shi hai na... hey devi Maiya khi aapko rango wali bimari toh nhi dekhiye agar aisa hai toh aap hume bata sakte hai bharosha rakhiye hum kisi ko nhi batayenge , aap ko yakin nhi hai to jake aap lakshmi nagar me baat kisi se bhi puch sakte hai hum baton ko gopniya rakhne ke liye bahut prachilit hai" said Khushi with pride on her qualities and on her this big question a two words reply came from Arnav mouth. (Red but my dress is Green then why it seems you red are you all right I mean your eyes are ok, oh god did you have colour blindness if yes then you can share this with me believe I'll not tell this to any if don't believe me then you can ask this to Lakhmi nagar people as I'm quite popular there for my secretive nature)

"What-The" said Arnav who was cursing himself for even thinking to flirt with her.

"Ha whi what to hum puch rhe kya takleef hai aapko ab bta bhi dijiye iss me itna sankoch karne wali kya baat hai... hum samaj sakte hai ki bimari ke karan aap kafi takleef me hai par hamara yakin kijiye hum un logo me se nhi hai jo bura waqt aate hi pala jhar lete hai hum aapke sath hai" said Khushi sympathetically. (That's what I'm asking what problem you have, just tell their nothing to hesitate I can understand that due to this decease you are suffering allot but still you can trust I'm not in those who leave people in difficulties I'm with you)