Chapter-32

Chapter Thirty Two

Omega's POV

A Few Hours Later

I awoke with a start looking around frantically, I almost forgot where I was, I shook my head looking around the room. The room was dark, the lights were dim, I looked at the time, I rubbed my eyes. It was still midnight, I went back to bed shutting my eyes trying to get back some sleep. I tossed and turned pulling my covers over me, after a few minutes I pulled the covers off me and  switched my positions.

This went on for thirty minutes, constantly pulling the covers on and off, constantly tossing and turning  until I finally had enough. I got out of bed looking at my clothes, I had fairly decent clothes on to go out, I was already wearing a red t shit and some shorts. I went out of the door letting out a breath, I walked back to the stairs going down and taking a small walk, the building had few people awake, I could only see people every ten minutes or so, considering the size of the building, that was a very small amount, people were probably asleep.

I shook my head, I just had a nightmare, Nightmares began to become more frequent from when my hood was ripped clean off. I let out a shaky breath recalling the nightmare I had just had, I remembered I was at a random cell, every few minutes or so I would see one my friends get killed at the hand of the primordial of destruction. I shook my head and took a small stroll towards the back of the building.

I walked through an arch and saw various plant life littered around the building, there was a stone pathway leading to various ponds and waterfalls. I walked around the plant life giving me a nice vibe, I felt a nice wave of cool air brush up againsts my skin, it felt nice. I smiled a little and walked through the pathways, I arrived at a pond that had various fishes inside, I touched the water feeling myself get more and more energy. I smirked feeling my energy return to me, I was now able to flash in and out.

I walked out of the nature walk and went back to the main lobby of the building,I walked up the flight of stairs, it was a pretty nice feeling having my energy back up and running. I believed Skye also had the ability of flashing, but not flashing but more of light flashing, it was only useful if there was bright lights, the blinding light kind, which hardly was inside of this building, that's quite a sad thought.

I went inside the room placing the key onto the the door and turning it, a familiar click was heard just as the door came undone. The door creaked open the light was still off, the room was filled with darkness, the curtains were still closed. I walked inside the room and closed the door, another click was heard as the door came to a close. I sighed and walked to my bed.

A small scream and whimper was heard, my ears perked, I looked around the vicinity trying to locate where the noise came, another scream was heard, I looked beside me seeing the daughter of Order tossing and turning in bed, she suddenly let off another scream, white light suddenly engulfed her. I widened my eyes stepping back in shock, Skye suddenly floated she was still laying down, her hair started floating onto the non existent wind.

As quick as it came, the light suddenly died down, Skye sat on her bed wide awake with fresh tears brimming her eyes. A small whimper escaped her mouth as more fresh tears started to appear in her eyes, I didn't know what to do, I was shocked to say the least, I was rooted to the floor. I didn't know if I should approach her or not, Skye hated me, I didn't know if confronting her would be a good idea.

I cleared my thoughts and approached slowly extending my hand, she looked at me, her eyes were red, her nose was stuffy, it was the very first time I saw her like this. She grabbed the pillow and threw it at me, I yelped the pillow hitting me straight at my face.

"It's all your fault" She said throwing more pillows, fresh tears were streaming down her cheek.

"It's all your fault" She repeated between sobs.

"It's all your fault" She kept saying, I approached her ignoring the pillows that kept coming my way.

"It's all your fault" she kept repeating, I was now in front of her, she was out of pillows to throw, she sobbed trying to throw punches towards me, it was no use, the punch had no power in it. I gave off a small sigh, even though she hated me, I didn't like seeing her in this state, I carefully sat down beside her, she scotched away looking at me with a glare, there were small drops on her eyes that streamed down her cheeks.

"What happened?" I asked, she didn't answer still glaring daggers at me.

"Please tell me" I said. She kept silent not saying a single word. I sighed and smoothed closed. I took a large breath and gave her a hug, she froze right in her spot, I held my breath waiting for the flurry of slaps and punches that were about to go my way, to my surprise, my friend melted into the hug wrapping her arms around me as more silent tears poured down her eyes, I was already shocked at the situation all together, this was more shocking than when I learned Castor and Bianca were dating.

We pulled away silence still present between us.

"So what do you say, friends again?" I said extending my arm, she sighed shaking my hand. She hugged me tightly, I yelped s little to be honest. I smiled a genuine one, I wrapped my arms around her melting onto the hug, my mind was all fuzzy, but right now, I was comfortable at my standing, I regained Skye as a friend, and I was very happy to have that, my energy is quite a bit restored to flash away from this place, but right now, I didn't care, all I was paying attention to was the single moment that was happening in this single minute, but to me, it felt like forever, it felt like eternity.

Word Count

1100

Words

😯