Angst

This part is dedicated to StarWarsR3b3ls 😊 Thanks for the suggestion.  (Warning: torture)

Sabine was strapped to a torture table. Fear engulfing Sabine as a boy she once knew had his back turned to her.
Ezra bad betrayed them. He'd killed everyone in front of Sabine and was now torturing her.
"You were once a proud cadet here Wren. Why would you lower yourself to fight alongside traitors?" Ezra asked.
"And why would you lower yourself to becoming a Sith and killing your family?" Sabine shot back.
Ezra activated his crimson lightsaber and sliced a wound in Sabine's skin making her scream /.
"Don't you talk to me about family, for you have none left either. The Wren Clan stands with the Empire and your second family are all dead. Now tell me where the rebel base is!"
"I'll never talk" Sabine told him.
Ezra activated the electricity and it crackled over Sabine, making her shout in pain. 
"You were multiple things Sabine Wren. An Imperial Cadet, a real Mandalorin, and a bounty hunter. One thing you are not is a true rebel. You're a traitor and a danger."
"Stop it! Shut up!" Sabine shouted, hot tears leaking from her eyes.
Ezra pointed his blade at her neck, yellow eyes burning into hers.
"Ezra, stop!" She pleaded.
"Begging won't save your life" Ezra replied softly.
He pierced the girl's throat with the lightsaber.

Sabine sat up with a scream.
She clutched her chest where her heart was beating as fast as a galloping horse.
Panting, she clutched her arms as she shivered.
Blasted nightmares. 
The door hissed open and Ezra stood in the doorway.
Sabine felt fear spark in her like a flame.
Grabbing the Darksaber which was beside her, she jumped down from her bunk and pointed it at him.
"Woah, Sabine. What are you doing?" Ezra asked.
"Stay back Ezra! I'm warning you!" Sabine told him, activating the blade.
Ezra held up his hands instantly in surrender.
"Sabine, I'm not going to hurt you" he promised.
Sabine's vision was becoming blurry as tears filled her eyes.
"You're lying" she told him.
"I'd never lie to you Sabine. I wouldn't lie to anyone I loved" Ezra said earnestly.
"Now put down the Darksaber."
Deactivating the blade, Sabine walked backwards till she hit the wall. With a sigh, she slid down and tucked her knees to her chest.
Ezra came in cautiously before sitting beside her. Sabine sniffed as tears rolled down her face.
Ezra hesitated before putting an arm around the girl. She let go of the Darksaber and it clattered to the floor. The Mandalorin put her arms around Ezra and cried into his shoulder.
The boy gently rubbed her arm.
"It was just a nightmare Sabine. It's over now."
Ezra didn't leave Sabine's side until she'd cried herself back to sleep. Picking her up in his arms, he put Sabine on her bed. After pulling a blanket over Sabine, Ezra sat on the bunk and watched over her for the rest of the night.  

I honestly can't tell if this was angst or bitter sweet Sabezra.
Suggestions are welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲