60

"And that's how the story ended." Tzuyu said while caressing the girls head and kissed its forehead.

"Ano pong nangyari sa last?" The girl asked innocently.

"You know it's really private kasi your Umma will get mad at me if I tell you what happen next."

"But Mommy I want to know!" The girl whinned.

"But---"

"Here's your milk Yuna!" Someone said and entered at the room while holding a glass. "Ano namang pinag-sasabi mo sa anak mo Zhou Tzuyu!?"

Yes, Tzuyu and Sana get married after their graduation and they've decided to have a child and they named it Yuna. Sana don't want that name kasi it's the same name with Seolhyun's alipores but Tzuyu persuaded her and Sana agreed.

"You know Hon, Yuna is asking me what happened on us after the asking thingy and I was about to tell her but then pumasok ka bigla kaya hindi ko na nasabi."

Sana pulled Tzuyu's ear causing the latter to scream in pain.

"Kung anu-ano pinag-sasabi mo sa bata." Sana said and released Tzuyu's ear. "Yuna, honey go to sleep at may pasok ka pa bukas."

"Okay Umma." Yuna said. "Goodnight." She said sweetly and kissed both of her parent's cheek.

"Goodnight." Tzuyu said and kissed Yuna's forehead. "Are you really curious about what happe---"

But Tzuyu didn't continue she was about to say because Sana pulled her ear again and kissed Yuna's forehead and switched off the light para madali siyang makatulog.

"Hon release my ear please!~" Tzuyu pleaded cutely while pouting.

Sana sighed and released her ear. Tzuyu smiled and hugged her wife tightly while putting her face into Sana's neck.

"Don't be mad please!" Tzuyu said while nibbling the latter's neck.

"Oo na!" Sana hissed.

Napangiti naman ng malapad si Tzuyu and she carried Sana bridal style papuntang kwarto nila and locked it. She threw Sana into their bed causing her to scream.

"Zhou Tzuyu pwede mo naman akong ibaba ng dahan-dahan!" Sana said.

Tzuyu climbed into their bed at nahiga sa tabi ni Sana while putting her left arm sa ilalim ng ulo ni Sana while her right arm wrapped into Sana's waist pulling her closely.

"Bakit ba ayaw mong ikwento ko kay Yuna kung anong nangyari sa atin after that day?"

"Ayaw kong maging manyak anak ko Zhou Tzuyu kaya manahimik ka."

"Ano bang ginawa natin nun?"

"Alam mo na kasi yun!"

"Hindi e. Nakalimutan ko."

"Tzuyu naman e!" Sana whinned and burried her face into Tzuyu's chest.

"Ano nga?"

"W-we make love." Sana mumbled while her cheek is burning.

Tzuyu chuckled and comb Sana's hair using her hand while the other hand is holding her chin para mapatingin sa kanya. Nang magtama ang mga mata nila they felt butterflies in their stomach.

"Don't be shy talking about those moments because everytime we're talking about that you're the most beautiful girl for me."

"Pero please lang Tzuyu wag mo namang ikwento sa anak natin."

"Okay Hon." Tzuyu said and smirked at Sana.

"Wha---"

Tzuyu cutted her and she flipped Sana kaya nasa taas na siya and looked at Sana full of lust and love.

"Sana I love you and I really do."

"I love---"

Tzuyu kissed Sana passionately. Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's neck while playing Tzuyu's locks. Pababa ng pababa ang halik ni Tzuyu until she reached Sana's neck and sucked it while bitting leaving a mark unto it saying that it's her property.

"Tz-Tzuyu!" Sana moaned.

Napahinto naman si Tzuyu and looked at Sana worridly checking if she's hurt.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked while cupping Sana's chubby cheek.

"Continue."

Tzuyu smirked and kissed Sana. Kanina napaka-gentle but now torridly. Tzuyu roamed her hands around Sana's body feeling the curves that placed perfectly. Indeed her wife is perfect.

She kissed Sana's jawline and earlobe that make Sana screamed Tzuyu's name. She sucked Sana's earlobe while her hand is running thru Sana's thigh causing the other girl to gasped.

"Tzuyu please." Sana said while blushing.

Tzuyu removed her and Sana's clothes. Sana is trying to cover her body but Tzuyu removed it.

"Don't hide it Hon you're beautiful." She said and kissed Sana's lips pababa until she reached its two mountains. (A/n: OMG! This is so awkward!)

"Tz-Tzuyu!" Sana moaned. Tzuyu is sucking Sana's right nips (A/n: I really can't write it I'm so sorry!) while she is massaging the other one.

Pagkatapos niyang pagsawaan ang dalawang assets ni Sana she went down kissing Sana's tummy down to her thighs.

"S-stop teasing me please!" Sana shouted desperately.

Tzuyu didn't think twice and she put her two fingers (A/n: I really don't know kung kaya yung tatlo pero OMG kayo na lang mag-imagine!) thrusting Sana's core while licking it non-stop.

"Tz-Tzuyu faster!" Sana moaned while scratching Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu obeyed her that time only Sana's moan and Tzuyu's panting can be heared they are enjoying the moment that they are sharing.

"I'm about to cum." Sana said. Tzuyu didn't waste time and she did her best to pleasure her wife.

After a few minute Sana cummed and Tzuyu tastes Sana's sweet juice and kissed its lips causing the latter to taste her own.

"That was awesome." Tzuyu said while catching her breath.

Sana wrapped the blanket into their naked bodies and hugged Tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu pulled Sana close to her and closed her eyes.

"I love you Zhou Sana and I'll not get tired of loving you."

"I love you too Zhou Tzuyu."

"Please let's make love more often Hon."

"Mukha mo!"

They both laughed and hugged each other until they closed their eyes and dozed into their dreamland leaving a smile because of what happened and also because of Yuna, their angel and gift that they'll protect forever.

The End.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OMG I SURvived y'all! Thank you for supporting! Twice fighting! Lame ending IKR. TT