14: Unanswered Questions

No guy has ever treated her like Judah has

No guy has ever treated her like Judah has. No guy has ever made her feel such extreme emotions like Judah has. No guy has ever touched her like a prized possession like Judah has. No guy has ever talked to her like Judah has—vulgar but always honest.

Maybe it was the fact that she grew up with only a few encounters with the opposite gender, some even fall on the relative category. If she had the chance to talk to a guy, it was either her brother or her dad making sure he knew his rightful place.

But Judah Kohen Jeon changed all of that. As cliché and cheesy as it sounds, this particular line best describe the two of them; she was the moth to his flame. And she was burning, boy was she on fire.

She found herself left with only her sports bra and shorts on because apparently, the crop top annoys him and wasn't giving him enough access.

"Easy access," she heard him mutter once he successfully removed her shirt, before his lips descended to her scorching skin. He left open-mouthed kisses on her, starting from below her chin down the top hem of her bra where a little amount of cleavage shows—just enough to tease him and make him want more.

She was biting her lip all throughout the pleasurable sensation, thinking that once she let one moan escape, it would prove that she's actually doing something she never had imagined doing before.

Yes, she had read this type of situation in some of her romance books but it always happens as an act of love, not like this. They were being controlled by lust—this is far from being love. Of course it wasn't, they've known each other for only four days! It was teenage hormones and a great amount of sexual tension.

"Why me?," she suddenly blurted out. Judah stopped kissing her and looked up with his reddening lips. "And don't give me that convenient crap, there are others who can be convenient too but why me? I don't know how to do this, I have no idea what we'll be after... do friends do this?"

He chuckled and held the back of her neck, "you tell me, doll. Do friends do this?" Then he pulled her towards him, making their lips collide.

His eyes were open at first with his lips unmoving. It was like he was waiting for her to do something. But the girl just looked back at him with wide eyes as her hold on his shoulders tightened. He smiled against her mouth, slowly closing his eyes. He then started moving his lips, coaxing her to do the same.

There were only two words inside her mind that time and it was; first kiss. But that was immediately replaced by something soft and warm. She absentmindedly closed her eyes and succumbed to him, going with the flow of his kisses. Her hands slid up to his hair, gently supporting his head as they grew more desperate for each other.

She readily parted her lips for him, wanting more. Thus, he gave her more. Their tongues battled as his hands continued to roam around her body, pulling her more against him until she almost felt his heartbeat on hers.