Meeting

Draco was at home taking his tie off using magic, looking in the mirror at himself. After the war, Draco inheirated Malfoy Manor and lived there with 3 house-elves.

He saw someone's face in the fireplace as he toom his Healer jacket off and he looked at the fire. "Daphne?" He asked looking there. 

"Been a while, hasn't it? Anyways, a few of our old friends are going out later. A nice wizard bar. There's a new one in Diagon Alley, wanna join?" She asked. He though for a moment then respond, 

"Hell yeah." Daphne laughed at him.

"Hey, my little sister is coming. She's only two years younger than us. She's 20. Allowed to drink luckily. I think you'll like her." She said looking at him. 

"Alright then. Since you're so ambitious for me to meet her, then I will."

Time had passed and Draco had come to the bar to see his old friends there. He smiled. "Malfoy!" Daphne said to him. She put her arm around him and smiled. "Good thing you're here! We're just waiting for Pansy." She said to him.

"Draco this is Astoria. My little sister." Daphne said to him. Draco saw a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She had partly pale skin and she was a few inches taller than the average girl, but only a bit shorter than Draco was.

He suddenly felt something inside him, like his gut was twisting at the sight of him. "Hi." She held out her hand and he shook it. She smiled a warming smile at him.

Years ago when Astoria was 9, Daphne sent her a picture of the Slytherins in her year, and after taking a look at Draco, Astoria quickly had a crush on him. She asked about him to know more, and she wrote in her diary about him. When she went to school with him they never talked, but he and her sister did.

"Sit down. Have a beer." Daphne said grabbing a chair at a bar for him. He sat down in between Astoria and Zabini Blaise. She got a wizard beer and drank it, but he didn't have plans to get drunk this night.

He and Astoria talked most of the night, as they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. When someone else was talking to them, their eyes still wandered back to each other almost every time.

People were leaving and Draco needed to go home. "Well, I guess I'll see you again sometime?" He said to her. She nodded. 

"Yeah." She said smiling. 

"Good. Well, I guess I should get home. Long day tomorrow." He said. She nodded. 

"Yeah. Bye." She said with her smile.

He said bye to everyone else before her and he almost apparated away. "Astoria?" He said to her. 

"Yes?" She said turning around to him. 

"Do you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked her. She smiled. 

"Yeah. That would be great actually." She said smiling. 

"Great. See you soon then." He said smiling.

The next day came and Astoria woke up early to get to her job at the bank. She always worked harder than most did for money, though she was pretty rich. She enjoyed her job, but she partly wanted a different one due to the Goblins who weren't very nice to her.

Most people already knew that she had a rare magical blood disorder, so she knew she wouldn't live as long as the average witch. She took vitamins to help her out, though she couldn't stand doing them, yet she did them anyway.

Draco was at the hospital as usual, and he was on his lunch break now. He sat at the table and some of the other healers sat with him. "Why are you all happiness and smiles?" One of the healers asked him.

"Last night I got together with old friends. One of them brought their sister along and I'm going on a date with her later." He said smiling. 

"I never imagined you would be the kind of person to like their friend's sister." She replied. 

"I guess I am. I didn't try of course! It just happened... I guess!" He said smiling widely.

"What's she like?" One of them asked. 

"She's awfully nice. She's got a big heart. Nice smile. Funny. Beautiful in every way. Kind eyes. I do enjoy her. I talked more to her than the other people there." He said smiling. 

"Well then, she seems to have it all." The woman replied.

"Yeah. She's quite it all." He said smiling. He smiled at them. "Yes. I have a date. Different, I know." He said to them. 

"You really like her?" The girl asked. 

"Yeah. I do. I really do actually." He smiled.

Draco had never really fallen in love before. He had a crush on Hermione Granger, but he knew that could never work out. He never really felt he could love anyone in a certain way, but he thought he did when he met Astoria, and it felt amazing.