Chapter 26: Wedding Night

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

There were laughter and noises outside the Main Hall of Wang Mansion. Every corner was decorated with red. In the bridal suite, 2 maids guide me to the bed. I was told that the celebration will continue through the night, so I had to wait patiently until Wang Feng can come. Through the red veil, I took a moment to look around the room. The bedroom was large, four times larger than my own in Jing. Even the bed I'm sitting on was three times the size.

All of a sudden, someone entered the room startling everyone.

"Leave us"

The voice, I knew, belong to Wang Feng.

"Feng... why are you here? The guest_"

I was startled when he lifted the veil and cupped my cheek. He had silenced me with a thumb pressed gently on my lips. When I realized that everyone had left, I looked up at Feng with red cheeks. In silence, I sat still as Feng removed the accessories in my hair, letting my hair fall to my waist. Accessories in hand, he set it on the table before he blew off the candles. In the room with only the moonlight grazing through the cracks of the window, I blush knowing well what was going to happen.

Wang Feng knelt down on one knee before me and removed my shoes and socks. Then he lifted and placed me in the center of the bed. When he pulled at the bow tied below my breast, I trembled hard. A hand to my lips, I looked to the side, unable to look up at his face. Feng opened my dress and exposed the thin red silk that covers my breasts. I was trembling harder when he continued to untie the strings and pulled away the silk, exposing my full breasts. I had never been exposed like this by anyone. Unconsciously, I reached to cover myself but Feng took my hand and held it above my head. Looking up at him with wide eyes, I saw the way he lick his lips while his eyes gaze from my eyes to lips, neck, breast, and stomach. But he still didn't touch me - instead, he removed the rest of the bridal dress and tosses everything off the bed.

"Feng..." My entire body was shaking.

"Don't be afraid Lan" Feng voice was deep but soft. "I will love you thoroughly tonight"

Wang Feng removed his own robe, tossing it right where the bridal dress was. Only when we were both naked did he closed the curtains. My eyes wondered from his handsome face to his beautiful strong, hard body - his chest, nipples, arms, and stomach. I went red as I saw the length of him.

"Lan" Feng voice was thick and hot.

I looked back up at his face while he lowered his body and pressed his weight down onto mine. He body felt hot and hard like smooth granite. Tilted his head, he hover his lips over mine while staring into my eyes. When I parted my lips, he thrust his tongue inside. He kissed me deeply until his lips made its way to my neck. I bit on my bottom lips as I felt his hot tongue sliding against the skin of my neck. While he sucks all over my neck, I felt his hand slide up from my waist to my breast. His big hand cupped my breast and squeezed it tightly.

"Feng" I gasped - for the first time, my breast was touched. "Wei Lan_"

I let another startled gasp when his tongue was suddenly on my nipple. He flick my nipple with his tongue, teasing it with his teeth before he opened his mouth and suck on it. The sensation caused my body to heat up as I moaned out. My hands went to his shoulder, thinking to push him off when his mouth moved to the other breast. He sucked so hard, that instead of pushing, I clung onto him. I couldn't the moan from escaping.

"Umm" Feng made a humming sound as he continues to suck.

It was really too much. The suction and his hot wet tongue were causing my breasts to ache.

"Feng..."

He finally let go of my breast, only to make his way down to my stomach. I had been so weak that when he spread my trembling legs and lick, my eyes widened. Gasping for air, I pushed at his shoulder. Before I could escape, he held onto my legs, forcing then apart as he pushed his tongue inside and suck. I cried out while my legs trembled against his strong hold. The sensation of him sucking and his hot tongue and fingers inside me, I didn't know it could be like this. Feng hummed and sucked as if he had tasted something delicious.

"F_ Feng, I'm scared" I cried, ashamed by the lewd moaning from my lips. "Feng, please don't. We_ Wei Lan is scared"

Feng finally withdraw his tongue and lifted his head to look at me with a smile. Seeing him lick his lips and fingers, I shuttered. I didn't think a man could be so erotic but the man in front of me was. On his knees, he held onto my waist while staring down into my eyes. When he thrust his hips forward, I let out a breathless gasp. My eyes widened as I looked up into his dark blue gaze. I felt his hard tip inside me. I pushed at his hard stomach but his strength was so powerful. Feng hands gripped on my waist tighter and lifted my body more as he thrust himself deeper inside me. I choke out a scream, gripping onto my hair as he thrust himself inside me. I could feel him - his hot, slick length that was harder than any stone. I could feel the slick hot wet heat building inside me, opening up for him. Everything was so painful. Everything was too sweet.

"Lan" Feng voice was hard and deep. "Breath"

I was shaking when I tried to breath. Feng continue to thrust while he lifted my waist up higher and higher until he was completely seated inside me. Setting my waist down against the bed, Feng kept his hard length buried inside while he laid his body on me.

"You're completely mine now" Feng sounded so happy and pleased. "My pure white Lan... Now you're all mine"

He buried his face into my neck. His mouth sucked on my skin as he begins to rock his body against me. My mind was blank as I moan, staring up at the curtains above the bed. My hands on his back, marking his skin as my body was moving against his. His hot hard length was sliding inside me. As he pushes, I would open up for him. It was as if my body was no longer mine.

"Lan" Feng spoke hotly against my neck. "You're body... your heart; it's listening to Feng"

His one hand was on my bottom cheek, gripping on it hard to keep his hot hard length all inside as he moved. His other hand was under my leg; keep it high on his waist so that he moves deeper inside me. He was so rough and gentle at the same time. Even though it was my first, he was so fierce, taking everything and refusing to stop. Even though he knew I was pure, he ruthlessly deflowered me.

"Lan" Feng suck on my neck harder as he said huskily - his body is moving harder, faster. "My Lan"

I could feel him throbbed inside me. As it got hotter and deeper, I was afraid that I would be lit on fire inside. Finally, Feng pushed himself all in and gave a sharp groan against my neck before I felt thick hot liquid poured inside me. Eyes wide, I felt my body was being taken completely. I could hear his hot release - the loud series of spurts of his liquid.

"Lan" Feng was chuckling against my neck. "You have my scent now"

I blushed hard as he push himself hard inside me, keeping everything locked inside.

"Feels good" He sighed against my neck as his body relaxed against mine.

After a long while, He lifted and chuckled when he saw the daze expression on my face.

"Sweet Lan" He pressed a tender kiss on my forehead, nose, cheek and then finally, my lips. "Wang Feng has taken your flower... I've taken your innocence... You're now my woman..."

I blushed as his hands roamed and touched every part of my body. Even now, his length was still buried deep inside me. His body was still against mine - hot, hard, and wet. I was covered with him.

"Say my name..." He said softly, his lips hovering over mine. "Lan..."

"Feng..." I whispered breathlessly.

When he smiled, my heart skipped. With his body being so close to me, he felt it skipped against his chest. Chuckling happily, he kissed my lips gently before he gathered me into his arms. He covered our sweaty body with the red silk covers and held me against his heart. Without words, I fell asleep in his tight, warm embrace.