Trienta y cinco

"Owie!"I groaned in pain as he pulled out of me.

"Travis was right. You are good in bed"He chuckled patting my forehead.

"Please don't touch me"

"I can touch whatever is mine and you are mine!"He yelled making me flinch.

"What did you do? I didn't think you would rape her"Ginger said walking in.

"I didn't rape her. She enjoyed it"

"It doesn't look like she did. Look at her!"She yelled.

"Shut the hell up and mind your business ginger!"He yelled slapping her.

"Ok. I'm sorry'She said looking down at the ground.

"Ginger help me"I pleaded.

"Shut up Aurion!"Tommie yelled.

"I'm sorry Tommie"

"I have to go"Ginger said before walking out of the room.

Lucas Coly

"I'm glad you could make it down here man"I said dapping him up.

"Anything for you Lucas. You know you can always call me"He smiled.

"You know I haven't seen you for a lil minute Kaleb"Dillyn said.

"I mean I started traveling the world and yall started doing yall music career so we went on different paths"

"I swear it was hard trying to get in contact with you"

"Well what happened. I was in brazil with two foreign bhaddies in a Jacuzzi but yall interrupted that"

"Travis took Aurion again"I said.

"I thought that nigga was dead. I guess old enemies rise from the dead"He chuckled.

"If that anit true"Dillyn said referring to ginger.

"Does monae even know dillyn?"

"Don't act like dumbo the elephant. Does monae know her bestfriend got kidnapped by her rapist and abuser"Kaleb said.

"Damn Kaleb. You anit have to go that deep"I rolled my eyes.

"It anit nothing but the truth Lucas. Deal with it"

"Monae doesn't know and I would like to keep it that way. She's been stressed out lately and telling her about Aurion's kidnapping would just drive her over the edge"Dillyn explained.

"That makes perfect since"Kaleb said and I nodded agreeing.

"So the first move is to find out where she is. I'll go hack into some street cameras to see if I spot Aurion or Travis"Kaleb said.

"Aight man. Thanks"

"Anything for ya man. We bros"He said pulling me into a bro hug.

Ginger Hernandez

"What do you want? I need to be home with me fiancé and kids"Dillyn signed in annoyance.

"This is important. Its about Aurion"

"You know where she's at"

"They change location every week so I can't provide you with that information"

"Well if you weren't gonna tell me about her whereabouts then why am I here ginger?"

"Travis isn't the one doing all of this. Its his younger brother Tommie. He's really crazy and obsessed with her"I said starting to get upset all over again. I really love him and for him to go love someone else hurts. We've been going together for almost 3 years and he never once told me he loved me. I guess I look for love in the wrong places.

"I didn't know Travis had a brother. So which one is your boyfriend?"

"Tommie"

"How could you be with someone else who doesn't love you?"He said.

"You did it to Monae so what's the difference"I shot back.

"I had to. Travis or his brother now I guess would hurt Aurion and Lucas"He lied.

"You know your lying dillyn.You never loved monae. It was aurion but you knew that relationship would never work out so you went with monae to get over those feelings or probably get closer to aurion since monae was her bestfriend. It was always aurion. Admit it"I said.

"It was always Monae"

"Aurion"

"Monae"

"Aurion"

"Monae"

"Aurion"

"Aurion"

"Ha! I got you"

"Fine. Your right ginger. It was always Aurion but now I grown to love Monae and get over my feelings of Aurion"He explained.

"I understand that"I nodded.